On the subject of guns...

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Very very very lazy :crackup:

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

3. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

The Appalachian Trail?

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Trail of blood.

5. Waitaholdit. Everyone isn’t like me? :confused:

6. Sabre699

Oh sure.....every fuck I know is identical to you. :crackup:

Funkm05 and Gorilla George like this.
  7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Obviously not. Else there would be no need for uppercuts, would there? :cool:

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. Valid point. :D

9. Im not quite sure how to take that. :crackup:

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Ever heard of George Zimmerman? Look him up.

11. Sabre699

You know me Bro...I'm so much more understanding than most. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

No.
    Not all of us can afford a petting zoo with peacocks and iguanas with a 24/7 medical team on standby....

1) say nothing.
    2) If you say something say "This is overwhelming, I would like to talk to my attorney"
    3) pet the iguana like the Bond Villain petting his cat.

13. joec

joec brace yourself

So I know if I ever walk into Broome's place at night, im bringing a puppy with as self defense. Those things are like bulletproof..

14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Bring an odd number of different coloured ones. Will keep him occupied for HOURS.

tony 340, Funkm05 and joec like this.
  15. Yeah, if someone does that, I’m fucked. I won’t be able to shoot them. :D

tony 340 and joec like this.
  16. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Something else that should be considered for those of you that carry, if you ever pull your weapon and the threat egresses/runs away, stay at the scene, or close as possible and call the police. This could possibly prevent you from incurring a brandishing a weapon charge should you just leave the scene as if nothing happen.
    Carrying a weapon requires you to think of and be aware of your surroundings.
    A great book that helps a person to think of the responsibilities associated with carrying a weapon is; In The Greavest Extreme by Massad E. Ayoob

Attached Files:

Phl218 likes this.
  17. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

When I was 15 I shot at a guy who kicked our front door in while my parents were visiting moms sister for the weekend. Sunday morning I was up in my room and heard some pounding on the front door. Looked out the window (2nd floor above the front porch) and theres a guy making a running start to the door then thump. Told my brother to stay put, grabbed my rifle and went downstairs. Rounded the corner and the clown finally got the door to open. He took one step inside and then noticed me standing there holding my .30-06 at the hip. He looked at me and said "give me the gun" and took a step forward. Sent a round right past his head into the door jam, he dropped to all fours and scampered out the door. PD showed up. They found the guy down the street against a stop sign bawling his eyes out. He claimed someone shot at him while he was walking down the sidewalk. He had priors, but usually hits homes that were empty. His shoe fit the imprints on the door perfectly.

Only trouble I got into was from my parents for smarting off to a cop. Two cops showed initially and came in the house. One rookie and other one was a long time cop who knew us. Rookie started yelling at me "You could had killed him". I told him "If I wanted him dead, he'd be dead". Older cop started chuckling. Mom and dad weren't amused. Pretty sure the bullet is still in the jam. Didnt go through. 8" thick oak jam from the 1870's .

18. Busdriver02

Busdriver02 Well-Known Member

19. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

This is all cool except you make them roll a truck for no real reason. Just call the lawyer.

20. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

George Zimmerman was his own worst enemy.

Ducti89 likes this.