Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Steeltoe likes this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Yeah, my sources were both paywall blocked, so I couldn't post them, but point taken. If there's any misinformation coming from me, its going to be about the Himalayan's top speed. :Poke:

Quicktoy and Steeltoe like this.
  3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hopefully this isn't walking too close to edge of political discourse but Holsteins retards sucks, ....Jerseys rulz!
    [​IMG]

Riders Discount likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

These are the reports I keep hearing about, and its disconcerting. I'm hoping that they are wrong, but I really don't like the thought of catching this thing, recouping and having life long lung damage from it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...mage-ards-fcim-intensive-care-research-2020-3

This report is saying that only severe cases that progress to ARDS could suffer long term after effects.

I get that we live in an instant gratification society and we want everything yesterday. To this I sure hope I'm wrong, but just give it a minute and I think you'll be seeing what you're asking for soon enough as we're lagging behind Italy by just about a week now.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

www.cnn.com front page

I'm planning on bugging out Sat morning to Montana. Getting worried now, but I do have enough gas in the truck to make it to Nevada. Wonder if they'll shut down the gas stations to discourage travel? Seems like the next logical step.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Good luck with that Gavin. You can't even get them to stop shitting on the sidewalk.

tl1098 likes this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Gavin actually encourages that sort of thing.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well, according that link Toe posted essential workers still have to get to and from work, and it still of course allows for essential trips like groceries and medical.....and since everything in California is an hour drive away from anything else (haha) I can't see how they could shut down gas stations.

Good luck on bouncing out of that crap state :D

11. Banditracer

No argument from me, grew up on a dairy farm and we switched the herd over from Holsteins to Jerseys. Plus the calves are so cute...

12. Banditracer

I was wondering where do the homeless go ?

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They got tents & cardboard boxes on the sidewalks...

They'll be getting that $1200 check here shortly. That oughta be a hoot to see! Someone should convert their shut-down food truck and sell beer & cigarettes out of it that day for 500% markup.

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah he's a douche, though surprisingly well comported right now. What part of the state you in? I'm in SoCal. I'm starting to consider bugging out, but I don't have property in another state. I'm working remotely and I work for a financial institution so I'm good. Wife is staying home with the kids now and there's no school.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

@badmoon692008 - I’m hearing Mercury is shutting down following the death of one of the confirmed cases there? Accurate?? 50 year old guy?

16. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am going to go for a ride this weekend and see what happens :). I am in SoCal.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

18. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The overdoses should be epic.

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I hear the best way to not get it is to hold your breathe indefinitely.

418 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.