1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuff you won't eat.

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You lost young man..?

HPPT likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nope. I won’t eat them.

:moon:

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I agree the seats are particularly chewy.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What is it that you're talking about? Lots of different kinds of hash out there.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not really the same thing as a starchy white potato.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I haven't replied cause I thought my (long) list of things I don't eat was really weird, but dayummm... some of you guys are on another level!
    No fish...no ribs...WTF?!?

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  8. Eight Screws

Eight Screws Well-Known Member

I can eat pretty much everything except The Koreans I worked with always pushed the Fermented Skate - Hongeo Hoe on me which is eaten raw

Imagine eating a congealed chewy blob of whatever the strongest disinfectant you have ever used
    Ate it by mistake the first time and felt honor bound to choke it down and not spit it out

9. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Hey,

Don't knock the Korean chicks...

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:stupid:
    No wonder some of y’all are so argumentative. Some of y’all need some variety in your diets.
    Just damn!

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  11. Tristan

Was ANYONE surprised at Broome's diet? Not I.

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Yes! No where in his meals did he mention that he drowned his food in velvetta. I thought he put that shyt on errthang!

13. freedomgli

freedomgli Well-Known Member

I used to love grilled octopus but I can't eat these intelligent underwater aliens anymore due to my conscience. I'll still eat a hamburger or steak, though.

14. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

[​IMG]
    Here's the hash at Sweatman's. Its basically all the leftover bits turned into a sort of meat gravy that you eat over rice. Pretty specific to SC BBQ but especially in the lowcountry and everyone does it a little different. I'm sure somewhere around HHI had it when y'all were down that way.

15. Tristan

All that shit looks nasty. I assume that's pulled pork- looks like it was boiled instead of smoked.

16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I appreciate the info...gonna ask my cardiologist about it. I don't eat it regularly...it's rare to infrequently. Couldn't tell ya the last time I had it so, a year ago?
    All things in moderation, right?

joec likes this.
  17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

We hunted and fished year round growing up. We substituted venison for beef 5-7 days of the week. We weren’t poor but same philosophy.. You eat what’s on your plate or you get a smack and sent to bed. We weren’t allowed to waste food either. You learned how to choke it down.

KneeDragger_c69 and sdg like this.
  18. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Nope. They cook half hogs over an open pit with pecan and hickory in a cookhouse.

19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

You skip the Marmite too?

20. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I love a full English breakfast, but simply cannot come to terms with fried bread. What the hell is that all about?