1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Maybe the name calling? Maybe the vitriol he spews to the left? This started well before he was President. And..perhaps.. he should stop lying.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I keep asking for some and never get much more than the usual braggadocios silly shit. I freely admit I do not actually read the mans twitter feed, I only see them when people post them here or the boss forces me to watch the news.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The left vitriol is quite appropriate in response to what they say about him. Not even a tiny issue with that one. The name calling is funny as hell and gets the exact reaction he is looking for - once again I bring up Rocket Man who went from starting WW3 to sitting and negotiating. It isn't the normal way to do things but so what?

Still wondering on the lies.

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Upset much that he punches back? Lies? We all know Hillary was a crook. Likewise Biden is crooked too. Proof? Enough for most of us. Not enough for court (yet)but that's more a symptom of the swamp than anything else.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I agree. It's like the people that label him a racist not being able to give one specific instance of him being so.
    If he lies so prevalently, the examples should be plentiful. Pick one and present it.

cav115 likes this.
  6. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

He does. They all do.

He just does not hide his....:D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

“You can keep your doctor.” I would argue that this lie had a far greater negative impact on a far greater number of people and still does. But no one seems to care.

cav115 likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's odd that you can't see that he is just acting like the left always acts.

trump hitler.jpg

romney88-310x420.jpg

mccain_nazi-300x225.jpg

bush hitler.jpg

reagan hitler.jpg

nixon hitler.jpg

Fencer likes this.
  9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

i would challenge anyone here to find the last President who does not have a lie on record. I'm back to Ike and so far they are all lying liars.

jase and cav115 like this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is that like a double negative?

ducnut likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

lying liars who lie.

Triple header!!!

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Hell, why make it inclusive to presidents? How about all politicians?

Banditracer likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh I think the list of professions is faaaaar more extensive.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And this came to mind today...someone get me some mindbleach!

fastfreddie likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lost my doctor. Lost my plan. Had just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. When I say I fucking hate Obama and any bitch who voted for him, you have no clue. And then the man you supported hammered me with a $1500 a year unconstitutional tax for not having the health insurance he priced me out of? My rates quadrupled. Force insurance companies to cover pre existing and force them to charge lower rates. It’s not hard.

TurboBlew, jrsamples, SpeedyE and 2 others like this.
  16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

That is absolutely true.

I can't think of one thing he's done or said that has impacted anybody negatively in a real way.

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

ACA literally made it law that insurance has to cover pre existing conditions and cannot charge more based on them.

And what is this forcing of rates for a product? That sounds like commie talk to me...

Edit: also worth noting that some people live in states that bitched, moaned and sued instead of setting up a viable marketplace for their citizens. Not every state has the same experience with the rollout of ACA.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It’s unconstitutional period. And I was saying all he had to do was make a law that said insurance companies had to take pre existing and cap the prices. Not communist at all. And did I mention it was unconstitutional. Anyone who supports it is a fuck head. Anyone who supported Oshithead is the same.

edit. So they shouldn’t bitch, whine and sue an unconstitutional law???? Please tell me I can quote you on that.

jrsamples and brex like this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, you really fell for their BS pitch........hard I can see.

So what they did instead was threaten to penalize people if not insured AND quadrupled nearly everyone's rates instead of just charging more from those with a pre-existing condition, we'll charge EVERYONE more to recoup those costs. Yea, genius work by those Dems. :rolleyes:

And let's keep ignoring the FACT that it was failing in State after State, before DJT even got into Office.

cav115 and Quicktoy like this.
  20. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member