1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Forgot about that, well then he is done no need to go to the dysfunctional Red team.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In F1, it doesn't seem to be about winning with multiple constructors. It's about winning with Ferrari. Again, I don't get the mystique of it. But I bet all those multi-champions envy Raikkonen just a little bit.

scottn likes this.
  3. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Ask Ricciardo how much he knew. :)

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

probably because they’re the only manufacturer to compete in every single season of F1. I’d envy Kimi because he’s still getting paid to race a F1 car after all these years.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I know it's about the history, I don't get why it matters. Are we more impressed with Brawn GP or Tyrrell? :)

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

NOW we're talking F1!:D

[​IMG]

scottn, mike w and Razr like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Brawn! The answer was Brawn! :D

scottn and rd400racer like this.
  8. rwdfun

rwdfun

And then the beginning of the aero wars that have ruined F1
    upload_2019-12-3_15-29-31.jpeg

scottn, Razr and rd400racer like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

10. fastedyamaha

Not going to happen unless Toto goes with him. He’s sticking with the car that can win championships. All he needs to do is look at Verstappen and see what happens when a talented driver is in a sub-par car.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You know i get the feeling toto might just do that

13. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

DAMN! Leclerc signed for five years with Ferrari!

motion likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

I still have the GPX Aurora slot car of this. :crackup:

rd400racer likes this.
  16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I kinda like it. He has backbone, to be sure.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think he's taking a big chance. Especially with a new rules package coming.

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No guts, no glory. I have been consistently impressed with his level of composure and professionalism, at such a young age. He seems so, centered. Really good for the sport, I think, because Hamilton is not going to be knocked off his perch by anyone else. And I love Hamilton.

19. fastedyamaha

Vettel has proven not to be the answer for Ferrari and Hamilton isn’t leaving Merc just yet so it’s a good move to lock up a young talent that could be capable of winning a championship for them.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Wow. If Ferrari could pull their collective heads from their asses, it could be a good 3 way battle with Chuck, Lew and rat face. But, we all know the likelihood of that happening.