1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

High performance gun guy in California.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

With hot scantily clad chicks and lots of scary black guns. Nothing a Frenchman would be interested in. :D

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That's racist!

brex and Steeltoe like this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Guys like LH are some kind of alien super breed, IMHO. He would probably out-perform 99.9% of the population with anything he tried.

SpeedWerks Racing and noles19 like this.
  5. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

I'm sure LH has had prior experience on a racebike, but when I saw that video a few weeks ago when he swapped rides with Rossi, I was like "of course he's good at riding bikes too!"

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That plus being really good with hand eye coordination shouldn't really be surprising for one of the best f1 drivers ever haha

7. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

A couple of my wife's girlfriends started asking about F1 because of this series.

Her co-worker and her husband planned to go to the Austin race to watch, but a work event came up. They weren't even racing fans before seeing the series. Would be cool if MA could do the same thing, but in reality it would probably take MotoGP?

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I read that F1 is looking at moving to 2 stroke engines and synthetic fuel instead of the E garbage? I like it.

motion likes this.
  10. joec

joec brace yourself

So you gotta figure a bunch of the work has already been done. I wonder what kind of stuff is out there.

11. Boman Forklift

Yea right and Suzuki engines will be spec.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. Boman Forklift

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Does this tech exist already? Anyone have a link to a running engine video? I would watch F1 again if they ran two strokes :)

15. Boman Forklift

Well c'mon, don't get all bat-shit crazy on us, it could still be a boring F1 parade!!!!! :D

16. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

That's OK, if they sound like weed eaters :)

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Video is up on the Taran Tactical Facebook and Instagram. The kid is fast at the range.

And Stacey Dash is there.

With Lewis?

Coincidence?

:oops:

18. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

she had some drama a month or so ago,,,think she kicked her boyfriends ass or some shit, resulting in getting arrested...still without hesitation 2XIB

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Must be wearing some kind of favorite t-shirt or something, not like homie can't afford something decent.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

He has pistol and carbine vids on his Instagram. Dude is crazy fast. (It's not fair. I hope he has a small dinky or something, anything.)