1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet once again you go from having a good point to being a clueless shit making things up in one post and only 3 sentences :crackup:

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were inside my brain and fully aware of every bit of information I had digested or of my thought processes. Be honest, you’re just trying to get another dig in because you don’t like me. There was nothing different about News’s logic and mine, but because of our history you’re going to be bias and it’s bullshit.

And now you’re going to threaten me with banning over standing up to your bullying?

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

More of the same shit. Over and over again we see evidence of these narcotics officers planting drugs, lying about CI’s, stealing evidence, and even murdering people. And these are just the handful that get spotlighted. It happens EVERY DAY and if you don’t believe that you’re a fucking naive fool.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I would love an answer to this - how am I bullying you?

Just to help out since you've shown to have a tenuous grasp on actual word meanings -

Back to the original stupid - there is zero evidence that has been released showing who was killed by which bullets and who fired those bullets. So ANY conclusion drawn is a bullshit assumption. The ONLY reason to assume it was 100% the cops is personal bias. Now see, that is how logic is used to draw a conclusion and form an opinion based on the actual facts.

As for his version vs yours - it's all in the wording. Words matter. You did not say the same thing he did.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes we do see it. However what you said was "because it's very common". That word means the following - occurring, found, or done often; prevalent. Now, in the hundreds of thousands if not millions of narcotics transactions that are done every year in the US by the police, those people jailed illegally are not remotely common.

As I said, you went from a good point to full stupid - and yet again is is because your personal feelings get the better of you and you just can't resist trying to look cool bashing the cops. It's silly and ruins just about every decent point you have on the subject. Also, yes, that opinion is based on facts, your posts here are in black and white and their existence is factual.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Three words: VOLUME OF FIRE. Two bad guys armed with low power hand guns with limited ammunition vs 40 cops with high powered rifles (shooting rounds that are notorious for wild ricochets) and virtually unlimited ammo. On a statistical basis alone it’s most likely the cops fired all the lethal shots. Add in the tactical factor that you never shoot your only hostage, and the only (slim) possibility of a non-le lethal shot is the second bystander.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Those three words mean nothing. Seriously dude, stop digging holes, you are never going to say anything that will help your cause because there is no way to ever prove you made that assumption on logic over feels. Logic says you should not make an assumption with not one iota of facts. You however.... :crackup:

Idiots robbing a UPS truck constantly making sure they're using the best tactics... You are fucking hilarious some days :crackup:

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I only saw cops shooting low power hand guns in the video, where did you see the high "powered" rifles?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You are ridiculous. You throw out every bit of sense JUST to disagree with me. Please get over this infatuation.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aw sweetie, it's not you, it's the stupid you post. I truly don't even look at the usernames all that often when responding.

As for sense, I'm not the one posting on feels. The only facts about who shot who is we know for sure they cops fired their weapons. That is insufficient information. That conclusion makes sense. Any further conclusions do not. Come on now, you profess to be smart, is this whole thing really that confusing or are your feels just fucking up how you think?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd be going for a shotgun myself.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This guy for sure has a rifle

9C8E952E-4429-4B0A-9F0B-A89045849BC9.jpeg

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Bullshit. I said EXACTLY the same thing as the other guy. You agreed with him and argue with me.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m sure the hostage would appreciate the spread of that buckshot. You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about!

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I don't see it, not saying you are wrong but it looks like a Weaver stance.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, you did not say the same exact thing. Hence my continued tries to help you with your understand of the English (well, American) language.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was trying to screenshot it from the video but missed by a frame or two. It’s clearly a rifle milliseconds prior.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What does the hostage have to do with the choice of a shotgun over a rifle? You making assumptions based on nothing again? :rolleyes:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You've got some amazing resolution - what kind of rifle?