Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

More specifically, they are moving the goalposts. The "whistleblower" comes to Schiff and says "we got him. We finally got him. Quid Pro Quo. My buddy told me. I swear."
    Schiff gets a boner..."excellent"
    Schiff pitches it to Aunt Nancy. In a moment of weakness she actually trusts the pencil necked idiot. She calls a presser, announces they're pursuing impeachment.
    WHAMMO, Trump dumps the call transcript on them. Uh oh, no quid pro quo.
    Nancy starts drinking heavily. "Schiff for brains. You better figure a way out of this."
    Schiff decides to lie about the transcript in an open hearing using language that clearly isn't in it, knowing 90% of the electorate will never actually take the time to read it. Then he starts calling witnesses behind closed doors and leaking selected quotes that may paint a favorable picture for him in hopes they can fill in some juice to the "dot dot dots"

Again, there's no there there. There never was and this is just another Lucy yanking the football out from under Charlie Brown. Sorry Dems, he's still your president and you basically are guaranteeing that he will be until Jan of 2025 with this stunt.

And I thank your dumb asses...

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"Vindman, who listened in on Trump’s call with Zelensky, told investigators that the president undermined U.S. national security when he pressured his foreign counterpart to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, according to a copy of Vindman’s opening statement obtained by POLITICO."

Who gives a flying !@#$ what this guy thinks. He disagrees with Trump's policies and seems to have a dual allegiance and now he is pissing that his way was not chosen. Fire or prosecute him.

G 97 likes this.
  3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I think I'll go tell my boss he's undermining my policy and see how he takes it.

Quicktoy and sheepofblue like this.
  4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

You can keep on with what ever mindset you choose to it just seems everything Trump has said is falling apart by testimony of his own people.

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So where does that put your mind set when you threaten to injure someone over words. (Remember the whole “don’t bring a gun because I’m going to knock your grill out”) I’d put that with the same mindset as a rapist, or a thief.

Oh wait. You’ll just ignore that.
    That's your mind set.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    brex likes this.
  6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

He can’t be im-peach-ed. Wrong fruit as he is already an orange. I do think he will be making lemonade with the lemons the Democrats are throwing at him.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What grapefruit got to do with it?

Hint: ë

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Come on, you love fixing stuff for her.
    That's what dads do.

cav115 and G 97 like this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Bullshit... just because fellow partisans chant the mantra OMB OMB OMB ... don't make it true.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

See. here's where you get irritating. That's a very nebulous
    statement you just made with nothing behind it. It's feelings.
    Some of us are trying to point out facts here.
    One fact is that you have no direct knowledge of any testimony
    in this closed, secret meeting. It's all hearsay and all edited
    so you can't trust it yet you are accepting it as gospel.

Chris, Bugslayer, Britt and 1 other person like this.
  11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Only problem with that statement is that so far I don't think any of the testimony has been by " Trumps people ". They all been hand picked by Shifty Schiff anti -Trumpers.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Define "His people".

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

To a racist, it would be other people with the same skin tone.

So nobody?

14. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

“Shiff for brains” :crackup:

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Rumor now is the WB was fired for leaking from the NSC. He worked for Obs

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/3...ought-dirt-on-trump-from-ukrainian-officials/

Eric Ciaramella. John Brennan stooge. His name popped up frequently with the Trump Russia collusion hoax too. Known Trump hater trying to save his buddy Brennan's ass that is about to get lit up by Durham and Barr.
    Nothing to see here folks...other than their impeachment scam just came crashing down around them.
    Way to go Schiff for brains! :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Fucking wow. Mic drop.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yep, one of Trump's peeps alright.

Spang308 likes this.
  20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Crazy how the democrats have normalized corruption and numbed the American people to a point that we casually sit back and accept a three year long coup attempt like it's no big deal. The tree of Liberty is getting thirsty my friends.

G 97 and Quicktoy like this.