1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 13 | Misano | Italy | Sep 13-15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol if it had definitive proof you’d just screenshot it.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, just post a screenshot and let's get it over with.

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

I was talking poles lol. You just screenshotted win percentage. I even went on to talk about Rossi having a higher win percentage in his first 100 races in another post. Lol please keep up.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Interesting fact about Marquez's first 100 races: Rossi was in them (when he wasn't hurt). :)

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

6. Quicktoy

Another stat you just gave me in your post is Marquez has more wins in a season. I’m not saying he’s better than Rossi. I’m just trying to say he’s taken some of the records that Rossi set is all and you’re adamant that he hasn’t taken a single one lol.

7. Quicktoy

That’s a great point!!!!

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Now we're getting somewhere

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

"My boyfriend is the strongest!" - Some guys here.

10. Quicktoy

Lol for realz.
    What they don’t get is in a huge Marquez fan but Rossi is my phone background for the last 5 years. I’m on both sides.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I gotta think that MM could have waltzed off into the distance at any point of the race. I was hoping for a barnburner, but alas, we got robbed again.

12. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

If you’ve watched MotoGP for any substantial amount of time and have normal brain function, you would know Rossi has never given a shit about pole and has won many, many races from row 2-3.

13. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Nob
    MM fans think the record books are only 6 years old...

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What I got to catch of the race tells me Yamaha should move up Quaalude to the factory team and move Rossi down to Petronas for next year.

Everyone wins. Rossi gets another year in the game, Petronas gets a super high profile racer who will sell a shit load of oil and the factory Yamaha team gets a rider that might be a contender.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Uh, shouldn’t Rossi go to Suhzoookey or KayTeeEmm and prove he’s the GOATEST of the GOATS?

16. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

I would say it's more that Yamaha is getting a handle on how to make the tires last longer as the season progresses

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

We don't want him.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

At least you guys have been on the top step this year.

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Twice :)

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If he came cheap, brought a ton of sponsor cash, Suzuki could keep Rins and Mig36 and Dorna would let them run a third bike for him, send him to hamamatsu. Shit, add a second team running two bikes and ship over Rossi and Raperface.

Mir, Rins and Rossi running at Suzuka on a factory GSXR, tell me that would suck? :D