1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 13 | Misano | Italy | Sep 13-15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 10, 2019.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Well played. I ignored the red underline at my peril.
    Go Pol!

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I don't trust my autocorrect program. It seems to have a limited vocabulary, and takes some delight in reducing my sentences to nonsense.

3. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Like I said, everybody in the world knows this, except the BBS.
    If you knew me well, you’d know I’m the biggest Honda fan on the planet. They are THEE most advanced Motorsports company on the planet. That is their goal.
    They are simply the best and most diversified company, giving them knowledge and resources other companies only dream of having.
    This is why Rossi won with the team and then left the team.
    He, and the other riders on the grid, also know it’s the best bike/team package. Riding for Honda defines a rider IF the whole program consistently wins like Rossi did and MM is.
    All true champions must show the world they can win on multiple brands. All true champions have tried. Obviously, some succeed and some don’t.
    Until you try and succeed, you’re just a Spanish, wanker, entitled, arrogant, dangerous bratfuck.

And the world outside of the BBS knows this.

Honda MM is the carrot all other teams want to catch and beat, for many reasons. Reasons that the world outside of the BBS know. One being, Honda is developing the other teams. They know it and it makes them happy and more ambitious with their development. It’s the circle of life with MotoGP currently.

I could go on and on with these truths, but the BBS seems content in its simple world and my insight could cause an imbalance and or collapse of its universe.
    It’s usually best to let evolution handle the education of the simple minded.

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Until mm pulls in after getting pole or after a win they hand the bike to 99 no one will ever know.

It's no secret Honda has shit on a bunch of riders.

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You think George isn’t getting the same shit?

6. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I felt it necessary to snip all the irrelevant bullshit out of your long-winded post and left in the only part that was true, and truly matters. :D

7. Quicktoy

Rossi never won like this. Rossi never poled like this. What's he? An almost 50% pole rate. He’s resetting the records way younger. You can’t compare apples and oranges.

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

That's an easy stat quote when one career on the grid spans a much longer time frame than the other... Let's see MM stats when he's 40, if he makes it.

9. Quicktoy

It won’t matter. He’s already shattered a ton of Rossi’s and many other records. He could retire today having done more on the Honda then Rossi ever could.

10. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Going to be battle Royale tomorrow.

pfhenry likes this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Shit! The guy may actually be serious....

BigBird and Dragginass like this.
  12. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I think you need to go check the record books.

13. Quicktoy

Doesn’t Marquez already have the all time pole record? There’s one off the top of my head. Didn’t even have to go look it up.
    And to add to that, he had the highest percentage rating of poles to qualifying sessions.
    So there’s two.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You know, if there's a thing that could turn me off of Emoto, it's the bloody annoying announcer.

MUTE! MUTE! MUTE!

15. Quicktoy

Ya. The announcer is bad. The bikes seem so light and unstable. They just bounce off each other in the turns and appear to never be locked in.

16. condon66

condon66 Member well known

If you watch that incident in slow motion and can't see that, clearly, he gives Rossi the finger, then you are blind in one eye and can't see out the other.

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

OK, Chief.

18. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

So in other words, you didnt go check the record books.

19. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

6CF01FDF-4426-4A81-BAC8-632CE679AC93.jpeg

Japanese inspection.

20. Quicktoy

No I didn’t have to. The announcers announced it when Marquez did it lol.

Edit. Just went and looked. Even Wikipedia knew that stat lmfao.

And Wikipedia reminded me he has the most poles ever in a season lol. Yep. Thanks for making me verify I was right. I found more stats to prove my point.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019