1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooo does that mean you're not donating again?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Aug 8, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Ok.

I’ve done a lot of thinking about this subject, and I think I’ve got the answer.

90 days. Anyone illegally in the country has 90 days to GTFO. On day 91, anyone caught in the country illegally will be sentenced to a mandatory 5 years on a prison farm, lose all parental rights to any “anchor babies”, and upon their release from prison go directly to the country from which they illegally immigrated.

Get caught again, life on the prison farm.

The prison farm will grow the livestock and produce that will be supplied to other governmental institutions — prisons, schools, welfare recipients, etc.

See? I’m a solution thinker upper.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How about we just rename the dungeon “50 Year Old White Christian Neo-Con Circle Jerk” and the subheading can be “we don’t care about discussion, we just want to ridicule everyone that doesn’t agree with us because it makes us feel good about ourselves in-spite of our tiny flaccid penii and soaring cholesterol levels”?

3. pickled egg

Who’s a Christian? :confused:

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It is not just Christians. Many of us heathens feel that you are completely out to lunch on may of these topics.

Thanks for your concern but both my 50 yr old penis and my cholesterol level are still doing OK. But perhaps next time when you say to yourself "I can't believe that everyone else is so wrong" you should step back and re-evaluate exactly who is most likely to be wrong.:Poke:

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s not “everyone”, it’s a small sample of likeminded, shortsighted old men. You guys are almost exactly the same from a statistical standpoint. You’re bitter, petty, greedy, and scared, and you’re perfect fodder for the bullshit the politicians use to divide and control us.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Ego driven condescending douche who thinks everyone else is crazy. Priceless.

Instead of coming in here thinking you’re king shit of turd hill, you should go outside and play a game of hide and go fuck yourself. Once you’ve fucked yourself good and well, come back here and instead of telling everyone how smart you are, prove it by typing something intelligent for once. Monumental task for you I know, but give it a shot.

G 97, pickled egg and brex like this.
  7. pickled egg

Does anyone really wanna hear about how his fucking himself is more patriotic and logical and how much better he is at it than all of us who are old and greedy and scared...

8. pickled egg

Bitter? Nope
    Petty? Definitely not
    Greedy? Not even close
    Scared? :crackup:

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Whatever you fucking twit. You’re the same fucking loser who gives kids a hard time in school for being smart. You don’t even know what intelligence is. You wish you could be half the man I am.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don’t give a shit what you want to hear. You five don’t have to participate but here you are making your stupid middle school jokes.

11. pickled egg

You mad, bro?

12. 600 dbl are

If I was half the man you are I would be brain dead. Why would I want that?

13. 600 dbl are

Good point

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Christian? White?

And I ain't sitting in a circle with none of you fools.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh yeah, last blood test cholesterol was perfect. Odd given how fat I am :crackup:

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dice was past the douche line from the time he stepped onto the stage. :crackup:

G 97 likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not scared. Not remotely. Not greedy or I'd be in a different business entirely. Also as you could easily see from my posts here I don't believe or trust any politician...

Freaky huh ;)

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh. I don't remember him giving me a bit of shit :crackup:

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dern/Warden Norton 2024

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True but he would maintain at an amusing level and then all of the sudden theres a wtf moment :D