1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Super Corsa Race Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Faggot, Aug 27, 2019.

1. duc995

duc995 Yep…

I’ve always wanted the write this:

“Don’t feed the troll!”

2. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

what is the 90's? Are you still watching y2kai on you tube?

3. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Look on the bright side; if you lose your brick & mortar gig, you always work for this twat waffle proofing his posts. Plenty of work there...

4. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

or you can be like the other guy who is super pro status and he knows like a genius what tires other riders should riding by showing all of us a few tricks of the trade? we can slap some manufacturer decals in the lower fairing and say they are our sponsor(s). What you say? we can put a number in the front of the bike with your favorite gp rider. I'll let you pick. Also dont forget to tape your lights, even though you disconnected the lights, and no inside passing.

We can walk around the paddock with hurley trucker hats and ride around a 50cc with half our leathers hanging sporting some aviators.

5. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't follow what you're babbling about.

6. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

this is for you:

[​IMG]

7. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

You're a funny little boy. I like you.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Definitely gonna have to see his report card...

9. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Tech industry means he's a cashier at Best Buy

10. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Blown S1000RR means he's more show than go.

11. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Funny/Sad thing is that someday he'll learn that his life has been meaningless up to that point.

BigBird likes this.
  12. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

And his attitude is just a cover for his sad little insecure life.

BigBird and 23103a like this.
  13. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Ok, bye...

14. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

:( awww you cant get one? You still riding your dad's 1992 suzuki?

15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

You miserable little prick. I understand that you think you are doing humanity a service by implementing automation to streamline an operation. But how dare you raise your sanctimonious attitude and belittle the hardworking people whose livelihood and paychecks you are taking away. You should try and develop a little empathy for others instead of making out how great you are. I hope that the decent members of your generation, and there are even many of them on here, see you for what you are and kick your ass up one side and down the other. To be honest, I have no use for you or your attitude at the racetrack and I am sure we will never cross paths as it is very unlikely that you actually race and I don't do track days. However, in the event that you are at a race that I am at, please stay away from my pits and me. I am afraid that I would be unable to trust that you would have the minimal respect racers require to minimize the danger inherent in having somebody like you around. Consider yourself lucky that I am not in charge of WERA, as you would never get a license to race. Evelyne is the nicest person in the world and Sean will probably actually wait until you do something wrong at the track before a sanction. Not me, I would kick you to the curb as soon as you applied. It is a good thing for me that I don't race WERA west.
    Feel free to try and denigrate me and my posts as it will only show that you have no defense for your anti-social attitude and are still a miserable little fuck. You should perhaps EAD and DIAF.
    You suck, really hard.

16. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

So, I'm not reading posts on here anymore and freely admit I'm just trolling this thread, but....

Are we really taking civics and business lessons from an idiot that has to ask where to buy pirelli tires???? Really?

That's like going to his sister's house and...

No,
    no,
    no... That's crossing the line...

I must stop and go to sleep.

17. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Heh, heh. Sanctimonious, miserable little prick . . . . Some people just have a way with words. My faith in humanity just took an uptick. Thank you Ken.

Cheers,

Dave

BigBird likes this.
  18. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

You're welcome. I just have no patience for this level of stupid that is unable to understand the various hardships that real people have to go through to make this a decent world. The whole sense of entitlement and the ability to justify meanness and disrespect is beyond me. Then to bring that attitude here and think it will fly shows yet another whole level of disrespect to the members of the beeb. If you can't be bothered to learn how the beeb operates before coming here and making demands is beyond stupid. I used to hang out in a bar where we all looked out for each other. A new guy came in one time and started to hassle some people and then he laid hands on the bartender. A couple of the regulars jumped to her defense and physically threw him through the front door without opening it. We can't physically do that here, but words have meaning and I like to use them.
    I guess since I have retired I have the time to point out to those who annoy me how pathetic they are. Dern pointed out that I must have some patience with stupid or I wouldn't spend time here. I believe that since I have the time and the stupid amuse me, that of course I would be here. If you want to go hunting, you go to the woods, so if I am looking for stupid I come here. If I am looking to shoot fish in a barrel, I will go to the dungeon.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There’s amusing stupid, then there’s whatever the hell this douchewhistle is.

Amusing it isn’t. Pathetic comes to mind.

You know when someone’s trying a little too hard? That’s what I see. Pathetic.

But hey, Ken, that was a brilliantly composed message. Hats off to you.

20. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

@Outsider V6 V7

WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH OLD SUZUKI'S?!?

:D