1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

So now we need an alleged crime and some evidence to start our witch hunt? The goal posts are moving too fast for me. Since none of this is actually in my purview, perhaps I am uniquely qualified to lead this investigation.

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Keep your anxiety in check. You will always be our voice of obstreporousness.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My obstetric porousness? Yeesh! Sounds serious. Is there a salve I can run on it?

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If he withheld exculpatory evidence against Flynn and Papadopoulos, and it appears at this point he has, he broke the law.

https://reason.com/2008/05/05/should-prosecutors-who-withhol/

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Werd :crackup:

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Holy crap!
    You're acting like THEM (libtards) who piss and moan over things that aren't even happening. I've NEVER said Mueller should be "tried and convicted" evidence be damned!!!! :crackup:

What I said was if an investigation reveals he's part of the group who attempted this coup then his head should roll too.....words have meaning bruh....try reading them sometime if you're gonna wig out on me. Fuking snowflakes and their tears. "Voice of reason"????? Where???? :crackup:

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not that it is an excuse, but do you read every word of documents you sign, or software user agreements, etc.?

cav115 likes this.
  8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

If it is important and could land me in prison? Probably...:D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just wait until you are senile and answer that question.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Catch me up on the evolution of this thread.

First the OMB's were mad at Mueller when the report came out. The OMG's were elated.

Now the OMG's are mad and also want Mueller investigated. The OMB's are going to court.

That it?

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What exculpatory evidence did he withhold?

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The OMG's were never at any point elated with Mueller. He attempted to undue an election. Not that it matters, but it was the guy OMG's voted for with the target on his back.
    My only elation with Mueller came Wednesday when he completely shit the bad so bad it sent shock waves through the Democratic party and effectively shelved their impeachment fantasy once and for all.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Under what pretense is Mueller to be investigated?

Or do you just want him investigated because he picked on Trump?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm not going to search for it, but some of the early shenanigans involved in the dossier were known to be false. That wasn't Mueller directly, but if one is in charge of an investigation into a sitting president, one should damn well make sure they know the basis for the investigation.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Could you repeat the question?

cav115 likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...Mueller is a sad, sad, old man whose best days are behind him. I would like to see the minions that actually conducted this witch hunt investigated.

jksoft and cav115 like this.
  17. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

While I agree with your concept,number one I'm not sure part of that was not an act because having seen him speak a few months ago he seems like a different person.

But regardless of your age and senility the responsibility is the same.

XFBO likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What question?

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The dossier was the poison fruit justification for the FISA warrants. Had nothing to do with the special counsel investigation.

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

And if you know you're not up to the job you shouldn't be signing your name.

And if you're so senile that you don't even know that, I guess that sucks to be him.