Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Not sure about that. She's probably had more action than Chuck Norris

Sent from my smatrfone

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

for 2 DUIs they do.

also... if you have to try this hard to have a convo with a chick you've been dating for a year, you're already dumped, you just haven't realized it yet.

also... if you read this thread from beginning to now, with all the story exceptions and "one more thing i guess"... this is a testament to how people get themselves arrested for things that cops have basically no proof about. i knew the statistic was high for self-incrimination, but this thread evolution is a textbook insight into watching it happen. started off all "my bitch be trippin, i'm a straight G" to "ohhh btw... here's all my flip-flops and problems." its astonishing to watch. bravo.

scottn, Shocker and Bruce like this.
  3. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Nope. Everything. Big boy and big girl pants. Now or never, I’m not doin this shit anymore. Her communication has always been trash. It can’t stay like that. I’m 100% prepared to walk away. No more.

Cleaned, watching hell or high water and goin to sleep

4. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

She’s always been like this. In fact, her oldest sister refused to invite her to her wedding 4 years ago. She didn’t show to her sisters graduation last month cause “too many people”. She barely ever responds to her mom and dad, or the best friend. After her female best friend suicided 5 years ago she’s been closed off from everyone. Another suicided two years ago she blames that on herself too. Trust me. Im not the only one, but she actually talks and gives more to me than even them. I’ve had to be one step from walking away to get her to speak half the time. Situations improved but this requires a therapist nobody can be.

Plenty of times I’ve caught her sleeping till 7 at night or just not leaving the bed for days.

5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Marry her.

Now.

7. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Best advice here...

FrancisA likes this.
  8. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

So you’ve waisted a year of your life chasing your girlfriend around just like you are right now and your still going to give her the time of day?? You must be flat out infatuated with this girl. You know how to tell when she is lying to ya?? When her lips are moving. Lmfao!! Oh that’s gonna be kinda hard when ya never see her.

FrancisA likes this.
  9. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

You have to threaten to leave or be on the verge of dumping her to even get her to open up to you? Do you need a red flag the size of the controversial Camping World American flag to hit you in the face to realize this is not the merits of a healthy relationship (if we can even call it that).

As a licensed engineer myself, I have to question your own engineering judgement when it comes to design based on how you treat your personal relationships so ignorantly.

BigBird and FrancisA like this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok this thread sucks. I still got pics of my junk if anyone wants to see them.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Give 'er hell Richie. What do you got to lose?

cav115 likes this.
  12. joec

joec brace yourself

He might accidently smash it on the slide using the microscope.

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This is what the blonde woman refers to as graveyard love. DOA.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I know I am chiming in late but run away. Run away fast! IMO, there is no sex good enough to compensate for the pain and heartache that this level of crazy will eventually bring in to your life.

16. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

See post 14781 in YouTube thread.

Never mind me - I’ve got pages and pages to catch up on but I’m drunk and the Buffalo Bill comment reminded me of a video ... but I digest. Literally - just finished the last of my sisters homemade peach cobbler.

17. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

I typed peach why does it say grapefruit WTF!!!

Metalhead and motoboy like this.
  18. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

Peach damnit!!! Ha ha goodnight errybody

19. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

Sweet Georgia _____

Ha ha FU beeb!!!

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Try peech.

10MM likes this.