1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alabama abortion law...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jase, May 16, 2019.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Ill say this... religion has alot to do with their choices. My 15yr old mother had the whole family helping her conspire to pull the cover up off. In the end the family decided to give me away... and when I tracked her down 30yrs later she was still making bad choices and even worse excuses. They were still trying to keep the secret...lol. At least I got a decent father out of the deal.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But would it not be anti-choice to deprive HIM of that choice :Poke:

3. sheepofblue

Actually you got life and that was one good choice she made :beer: Whatever screw ups she did she did not kill you, something to be said for that. (FYI I am biased as I have an adopted uncle who is a great man who would have been flushed pretty much for sure, and while dad was not adopted he had a chance of getting off'ed according to Mom as Grandma didn't want him at the time)

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. sheepofblue

Actually there was both. There was also a ballot vote last election. Feel free to not move here and convince a couple of liberals from here to move up there.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I can teach you but you have to be willing to learn. So either the teachers or students are idiots. Perhaps both?

The testing is standardized, so it's not like Alabama gets surprise questions on their tests that New York doesn't get.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You'd be lucky to have a voter with my conservative bona fides in your midst. :moon:

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Speaking of education. :D
    Sequitur.

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

In what state?

9. pickled egg

Pure Imagination

BHP41 likes this.
  10. BHP41

Ask your insurer

11. BHP41

I think the point is that all life is precious and should be treated as such and life begins at conception.

12. sheepofblue

You incorrectly assume that I would gladly ship 50% of the state off to be rid of them let alone want another to move here.

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

According to your particular religious beliefs but I thought we were supposed to keep those out of our government and laws. I’m confused here. Were the founding fathers serious or not about what they wrote?

14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I already know the answer is no. I want to know why it can’t be insured if it is a person.

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I have this parking ticket that has sinned....

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I know it. I fought autocorrect too many times and stopped caring. Hell, I’ll even admit I looked it up to make sure I spelled it right, but gave up. :crackup:

17. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Some people do not believe that life begins at conception. Obviously cells start moving and growing but is it a human life?
    Again I'm not smart enough to know when it does.
    Here in Arizona news today an 11year girl was impregnated by a 20 something year old man. Should she be forced to carry and care for this rape consequence?

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You should become pregnant then...

:D

I wonder if the zygote as an 'Home Invasion' analogy would fly in these here part...

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Go quote what the founding fathers actually wrote about religion. Show me where it says that no laws are to have religious influence. It is clearly freedom OF religion. Not freedom FROM religion. Just because more and more have been taught to believe the latter doesn’t make it so. Now, that doesn’t change my stance on the abortion topic, but the topic should at least be factual when possible.

20. pickled egg

They also said anything not in this here federal constitution thingamabob is left to the states and the people...

So much for original intent

Funkm05 likes this.