1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Rigggghhhhttt. I love it how you almost instantly reply to any thread I post on in the Dungeon right after I do. So, your argument has zero validity. You lose. Again.

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

total opinion you don’t know that you only know what cnn tells you. He helped Lynne Patton and what did people like you do for her standing up and telling her story. Of the good character of Trump. I know the oh so understanding liberals called her token negro, sell out, you know all the racist shit out there. So when you say those who REALLY know don’t speak well it REALLY holds no water. Just a omb blanket statement.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And again, no wrongdoing.
    The anti-Trumpers launch investigations into any bank that Trump has
    done business with and your logic says that the investigations are proof of
    some kind of crime. Talk about circular logic.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are not even significant enough to be a dick. I shall call you pee pee.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What negative effect has the Trump presidency had on you personally? Be specific.

cav115 likes this.
  6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And your's does hold water? People like me? You don't have a clue about me. Watch CNN? Nope. Don't watch any mainstream "news" TV unless I want a good laugh. You cite just one example. Pretty weak when the history of DJT business dealings is lengthy and so are the lawsuits.

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Where in the hell is that coming from? I said we need to investigate the BANK if they are not properly reporting SARs. So just because you are tired of Trump investigations we shouldn’t be watching for money laundering, terrorist financing or bank fraud? Great plan that is.

As I already stated, let Treasury find out what the bank is doing. If it leads to Trump doing something wrong so be it. If not who cares? It isn’t like they are going to be in front of the media like a congressional hearing or investigation. Treasury knows how to investigate in secret. They do it all the time. Doing otherwise would unnecessarily jeopardize banks.

50Joe likes this.
  8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That's what DJT got on him in a Russian hotel room from a couple of whores. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I do? Keep up with your delusions Joe. Why stop now. Awesome combination of TDS and BBS delusions. Might want to get your meds re adjusted.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You know how I know you are an idiot?

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

He’s not triggered

12. gixxerreese

Yes you said no one who really knows him I stated a person who really knows him. You ignored the whole post just to say nanny nanny boo boo.

9918B0CF-B2CA-4C75-87BB-40F49E171436.jpeg

13. gixxerreese

He could be left pondering what gave it away for months, might disappear like snacktime.

14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Nope. Just don't care. It's fun to come in here and trigger all the TRump ball lickers like Ricky poo.

code3ryder likes this.
  15. gixxerreese

Ya sure you can’t trigger people with lies and false hoods.

16. nigel smith

Is it fun to trigger people? Let's find out. I submit that your major concern with Trump is your fear of his desire to repeal the Obama care program, which is wholly subsidized by the massively increased medical insurance premiums paid by the very working class people that you delight in mocking. If that were to happen, you might find yourself struggling to afford treatment for your self inflicted injuries. Did I get it right?

cav115 likes this.
  17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Nope.

There's not one time I have mocked any bbs forum member first. It has only come after some childish slander towards me. They sure can dish it out but can't take it in reply.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:You actually believe that...:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And yet you keep quoting me with a reply and creating a silly name a 5 year old might invent. Creative.

20. nigel smith

It does not appear that way to me. It is possible to disagree with someone without disrespecting them. Your demeanor, however, makes it very difficult to afford you even a modicum of respect. I get it. Your life sucks in many ways. Does it give you some respite to show your ass on an internet forum?