1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paving The Road To Hell

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure. Depositions are next, that should be fun.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And when is that happening? Why does lawyering take so much damn time? It's the slowest form of entertainment known to man. It's like if chess had a baby with golf.

SGVRider and G 97 like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Billable hours.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There's a lot more waiting around than actual hours being billed, although.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The longer they wait, the greater their opportunity to claim they thought about the case for a couple minutes and bill for it, although I am sure all attorneys are diligent in only billing for hours actually worked.

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

As my life goes on I believe
    Somehow something's changed
    Something deep inside
    Ooh a part of me
    There's a strange new light in my eyes
    Things I've never known
    Changing my life
    Changing me
    I've been searchin'
    So long
    To find an answer
    Now I know my life has meaning, oh
    Now I see myself as I am
    Feeling very free
    Life is everything
    Ooh it's meant to be
    When my days have come to an end
    I will understand
    What I left behind
    Part of me
    I've been searching
    So long
    To find and answer
    Now I know my life has meaning, whoa
    Searching (don't you know I'm)
    For an answer
    To the question
    Oh yeah
    "Who am I?"
    Maybe (maybe it's true)
    It's only natural (it's only natural baby, yeah)

Good things
    In life
    Take a long time (yeah yeah)

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I guess I don’t understand how he or anyone thinks they have any right or rights to attend one of your events. It’s a private event. Outside of the track having a vending arrangement with venders and including it in your track rental agreement, how does he feel he has any recourse in the matter. And what attorney would even take this aspect of the case on. Or what am I missing. Crazy.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

His attorney is not working on a contingency fee, that's for sure.

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Three question marks. :D

Funkm05 and G 97 like this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dik:bow:

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

:bow::crackup:

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

you answered your own question.

get bat shit crazy and this makes sense. Not so much for the sane.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell if I know, looking like May at some point when all the lawyers are free from other cases. It really is frustrating but I think it's also part of why he thought we would cave. I'm way too stubborn to let some wanna be bully get away with this shit :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't bother me a bit what his charge him or really even what ours charge as he'll be paying for all it once a Judge sees this steaming pile of bullshit. Overall though ours is a great guy and won't bill for silly shit.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, it's being put to good use, for once.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What I found extremely interesting is his first attorney that wrote the letter that got him banned (not the post on here as the lawsuit claims) bailed on him and he hired what looks like basic personal injury ambulance chasers - and no way they didn't get money up front.

I don't think he ever expected to actually win against us. I think he thought we'd cave with the threat and when that didn't work he thought we'd cave with the filing. He severely underestimated and continues to underestimate my dislike of bullies and charlatans. He also underestimates my knowledge of business as well as our lawyers knowledge of the law as his latest attempts to not fulfill our document requests have shown. Receipts for product purchase in no way show profit or loss :crackup: Granted it's a moot point as his own evidence in the initial filing show something totally different than he is alleging.

I almost feel bad that I'm enjoying this as much as I am. It of course bugs Evelyne but she'll power through.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:p

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He sent you invoices as a profit / loss statement ? :rolleyes:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sort of yeah, it was in response to our request for documents. In a case where he is alleging loss of income because WERA banned him due to a post made on here. I actually forget the allegation against me, I think it might have been that I was mean or something. :D

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

I lost close to @ $2700 after selling my 1997 gsxr 600 race bike after racing it for three years.
    Mongo you owe me money. :crackup: