1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Just pull the survey up in your E-Mail. You'll be able to see your selections. You can edit and resave them if you wanted to, or you could just close out of the browser and retain your existing pics.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Made my pics after qualifying. Might reevaluate after WUP.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Forecast:Isolated thunderstorms and 30C/88%RH.

4. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Just a heads up...I have gone into my picks via the email link 3 times in the last 2 days. Each time my picks showed up differently than how I had left them. This morning, they appear to be completely gone. I am setting them again, but I am not sure if they will be retained or not.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

6. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

What a stacked field - once outside of the top 4-5 picks things get convoluted quickly :p precipitation will be the joker for sure. My picks are set, looking forward to some great racing and of course some good smack talk in this thread later today.

Thanks to bigbird and dsapsis for their work on this league it has added excitement to the racing.

Good luck everyone :beer:

7. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

I put mine in last night and just checked again right now and they are the same - there's a "finish" survey button at the bottom of page - did you hit that to lock them in? (just trying to help trouble shoot).

I also took a pic of my picks last night on my phone with the time and date from the computer in it (as well as the time stamp from the phone) just in case. . .:D

A big + 1 to that - thanks guys for all the hard work (and herding cats) on this!!!

8. dsapsis

Are you getting the grid matrix with the survey positions after hitting submit?

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

From a UI standpoint, that "finish survey" button is very hidden.

That being said, my picks all look to be correct/unchanged from what I entered yesterday - thanks to the two admins for their hard work!

10. dsapsis

True. Its small and at the bottom of the pick list. Be sure to hit it, everyone.

Now -- will it rain in the afternoon?

11. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Are you guys keeping track and updating all the scores on here after every Sunday? Is that survey smart enough to know how to score, or are we doing it manually?

12. dsapsis

The survey does half the work (logging picks, timeout). The flat file from the survey gets dumped into a spreadsheet for scoring.
    We will post up scores after the race (for both the individual race and the cumulative scores).
    BigBird deserves all the credit for building the model. He's fierce. I'm just holding everyone's dosh!

BigBird and sbk1198 like this.
  13. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I may have missed the finish survey button. I was sure that I did click the first time I filled it out and when I came back the picks were in a different order. That being said, I took a screenshot and they all appear to be correct now. It is likely a case of user error.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to watch the race live today. I'll have to catch up tonight.

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Well crap. That will get
    Me out of the top ten

15. Dan Dubeau

I can't remember who I had exactly, but I think I did alright. I was conflicted at the end cause I wanted Rossi to get 2nd, but I picked Dovi 2nd, and Rossi 3rd (I think, can't remember for sure). I'll have to take a screen shot next time so I know who to cheer for.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Unofficial Results From Round 2. @dsapsis will audit and make it official

upload_2019-3-31_16-5-5.png

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

18. dsapsis

Give me a day to audit. Good job guys. Whatever festervus is drinking, it's good shit.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Look for an email with the title, "MotoGP Rankings for COTA 2019 BBS" for the upcoming race.

20. Dan Dubeau

Damn that first round killed me. Gonna be a tough hill to climb