1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I agree with this statement

SuddenBraking likes this.
  2. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

That Crutchlow penalty killed me. I'm pretty sure he would have been right there for the podium.

3. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Crutchlow, Morbideli and Rossi fucked me over on this one. Jump start for Cal. Morbidelli then decides to take himself and Vinales out at the end, and I should've known better than to bet against the Doctor. Didn't even have him as being top 5 lol

Phl218 likes this.
  4. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

I hear y’all on Crutchlow. It’s such an exasperating feeling when I’m putting him in my lineup. He shows flashes of brilliance but mostly it is the universe working against him :D

I attribute my good fortune this round to blind, dumb luck. Meanwhile @festertruck is Marquez’ing to another zip code. Maybe he will get a proverbial ride through in Austin :Poke:

2 down is it 16 or 17 to go?

:beer:

jksoft likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

The pasta armada will break some spider legs in Austin.

Mark my words.

6. sbk1198

You'd be very brave (or dumb) to bet against Marquez at COTA. Nobody's ever won there other than him lol They need to just name every turn after him and be done with it...Turn Marquez 1...Turn Marquez 2...etc. lol

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

Haha, i know. Same like for this round.

I bet y’all sumbitches had MM on top step :D

Those scores are still pretty good throughout so far.

Time for some wet races and crazy stuff.

All this rubbing in this race were spills last year!!!

8. sbk1198

Damn right I had MM93 for the win! lol He's probably the only one I got right though. I need to start taking screenshots of my picks because apparently you can't go back to see them, and I forgot my order. I just know I had Marquez, Dovi, and Miller as top 3.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

I knew MM was gonna take it. But i thought betting on him burning his tires, Dovi catching up and passing him in the last corner and Rossi in 3rd was somehow gonna pan out.
    Rest of the picks salvaged my lil f up on the podium.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Phl28...yeah you were the only one that didn't choose MM93 to win. If you didn't see the red mist, you would probably be in first. But oh well, that's racing :D

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Sometimes you got to gamble. I might actually be a little bit more realistic for the next round. LOL

BigBird likes this.
  12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I was going to say those were some thin straws you were grasping at. :D

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

17 to go.

Everybody is fine -- it is super early. If you are down 150 points by round 12, then its time to start calling hail marys (predicting who crashes out, basically).
    Rins was damn impressive (so was Franky till, well). And my boy Oliveira.

Results audited and all looks perfect. Stuff wont really get cooking till Europe, but I think Phil might be on to something at Austin. Will Marc tie Vale's seven consecutive?
    Capture.PNG

BigBird likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you using the same scoring system that they had in the official MotoGP fantasy league?

15. dsapsis

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, forget 150 points. If you're down 50 points by round 12, it's time to put Abraham and Shyarin on the podium and pray hard.

17. dsapsis

I was trying to keep my people feeling light and breezy, man!

Shyster d'Oil, BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Way to go, Jim Jones.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

The old way, you could have prayed that someone missed inputting their lineup, but we are a kinder, friendlier game.
    :)

20. festertruck

festertruck Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the hard work putting this together guys .If this year is anything like past years, I will fade in a few rounds. It has been a tough season to pick folks which makes for entertaining racing .Anyone going to Austin?

BigBird likes this.