1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Without question. This country's very founding was over taxes.

K51000 likes this.
  2. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

It’s just proving that the liberal indoctrination camps, aka public schools, are working in turning the country.

K51000 likes this.
  3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Mexico will pay for the wall...and speaking of Obamacare.... Repeal and replace.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  4. code3ryder

Yup.

gixxerreese likes this.
  5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What was your question, KeyboardToughGuy?

And if I “turned ghost”, it’s because (similar to the message in the other thread regarding the dungeon needing its own dungeon), it’s because of morons like you who simply spit vitriol and demean and condescend to anyone who holds an opposing viewpoint. In that atmosphere, civilized debate is gone and you TDS sufferers seem to prefer to just fellate each other about how stupid the left is and how Trump is playing multi dimensional chess while speaking at a third grade level. In that world, I like to read your gibberish as I take my morning shit because it’s mindless and makes me laugh.

Responding to ignorant trolls like you is time I could spend with my family or working, both of which have significantly higher value to me.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It ain't done yet, now is it??
    So we really don't know who is paying or how the money will be generated yet..
    (It's like paying whores to STFU.. IDGAF as long as it gets done.)

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You do understand the HUGE difference between campaigning and actual policy discussions as the POTUS, right? And to be clear, he tried pushing for repeal & replace. Remind us all how that was blocked.

K51000 likes this.
  8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I presented six pieces of evidence to this, and it was reflexively dismissed by the cabal.
    Something like this isn't like sticking a sample into a spectro and seeing if there is benzene in it, but if it walks like a duck...

You can certainly decide for yourself the matter, but don't go asserting evidence has not been presented.
    And no, I won't show you the post. Funk *might* remember it.

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Honestly, only vaguely. If I’m not mistaken, you posted some links to the court cases brought against one or more of the real estate companies he has an ownership stake in (out of literally hundreds) as the evidence they he is personally a racist. I legit don’t recall any evidence posted to show that HE is a racist. But since my stance of refusing to engage with you on any topic beyond basic superficials has been successful, I don’t intend on going any further than to mention that. :beer:

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Trump is speaking at CPAC and knocking it out of the park.

K51000 and blkduc like this.
  11. code3ryder

Well, I'll submit that Trump caused a .gov shutdown and is declaring an emergency as proof that Mex is not paying for the wall. I get that you don't care as long as it gets built. And I'll say in regards to Obamacare, if more people can get insurance, then that's better for the country as a whole. Again, we all have our beliefs and what's important.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

That was one of six. I think what you found offensive was me dismissing your critique (you only addressed two of them as I recall) by claiming the birther stuff was actually all on Hillary. I posted the source memo for that (think opposition research to cast him as a different, and quickly dismissed) compared to the years/mounds of material Trump produced. Then XFBO chimed in HILLARY! and it was just too funny. Now, I truly believe you are a lot sharper than he is, and again, you are free to make your own determination of Trump's character. My point here is simply that BH seems to forget stuff when it doesn't quite fit his narrative. Well, that, and understanding what constitutes evidence.

Interesting times.

SuddenBraking and Funkm05 like this.
  13. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Sccrreeechh, what? Trump caused the shutdown? What channels are you watching? If more people get insurance, like the ones that already get free medical insurance? While these policies and practices further lowers the middle/lower/working class' funds and disposable money? Remind me HOW this is better for the country as a whole? Again, you have your beliefs, and that's important to you.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The problem lies in healthcare, not insurance.
    We need affordable healthcare for everyone.
    Obamacare is just insurance.
    Insurance companies don't provide any healthcare.
    They just move money around.
    That's why Obamacare is a massive failure at increasing
    the level of healthcare.
    Many people can't seem to grasp that simple concept.

As to repeal and replace, it can't be done.
    Healthcare needs to be reinvented from the bottom up
    by market forces and the people working in the field,
    not from the top down by bureaucrats and academics
    and especially politicians.

code3ryder and K51000 like this.
  15. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Trump is the best thing for this country, in like since the colonists began to form a government.
    I'm sorry if he's not perfect, he certainly isn't.
    Which other POTUS has given away so much of his personal life, and has taken so much crap for it?

Change my mind

* For most of my life, I was an uninformed voter- nearly always Democrat. I know- right?
    Then something awakened in me and I decided to actually research what a liberal and conservative was.
    I exhausted many data points over 6 months- and was quite embarrassed to realize- I was a conservative.
    Embarrassed b/c I had been voting for Democraps all those years before.

So now I vote for the lesser of two evils at the polls. Usually that means the Repo candidate. Not always-
    I voted for Sheriff David Clark- a Demo, and once for the Demo county supervisor- when he was a fiscal conservative.

16. code3ryder

It wasn't repealed and replaced because Mr. Art of the Deal couldn't get it done.

17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Again, What? Too many career politicians in the House and Senate you mean? There, I fixed it for you.

18. code3ryder

What has Trump given up exactly? I'd argue that he has gained. How much $$$ has his companies/properties earned through his travels? How much does each trip to Mar A Lago cost and how many times has he gone? Remember when he said he'd be too busy working to go be golfing?

19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

What is it with you? Either you live in a State tax state and are paying more than 10K in State taxes- no more Fed deduction, or you just can't stand to see this guy and this country actually winning for a change.

20. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Oh, you got me there, He's the Only POTUS to have EVER taken a vacation, and he has the only First Lady that has ran up huge amounts traveling on the taxpayers dime.
    Oh , wait, that's not even true, is it?

TDS FTW!