1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump to send at least 800 troops to southern border ahead of migrant caravan

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Timothy Landon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

So you don't want to address those questions. That's what I thought. Weak.

2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I don't see any real questions in your post. My answer to what you said is that I don't really care what their age is, I'm not scared of them.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

If you cannot see those questions, then you are either afraid to engage or you are just stupid.
    But, I can play your pathetic game for a minute. Who said anyone was scared? Your reference is that YOU are not scared, but others are. Anyone on the beeb? I haven't seen that. Sound like shit that folks like you like to make up and attribute to someone else.

What I have seen is people, and beebers saying that they do not wish to take on another dependent. So, if you want to take immigrants, by all means do so. Fill out the paper work, make room in your home, and support them. But you should understand that there are literally millions of people around the world who want the same thing. The difference is that many of them are more polite in that they actually ask for entry and follow the rules.

But that's not what folks like you will ever admit. You want to let anyone into the country and you want someone other than yourself to support them. Yep, you're brave and unafraid.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Where do I begin?
    A) You're OK with over 10 MILLION people being here ILLEGALLY. SMH
    You do realize there are legit LEGAL channels for coming here right?
    B) Please present your "I'm OK" opinion to the families whose loved ones have been raped, murdered or killed by an illegal while drunk driving.
    C) If you're so comfy with 10 million illegals, please feel free to give them your home address and bank card. You pay for them. I don't care to.
    D) You're an idiot.

5. R1Racer99

As I've said many times, I work with plenty of them. They work hard and pay taxes, they're not dependents. Yes, some are, but most are not, just like people born here.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  6. R1Racer99

Always love that argument. You know Americans do those things too right? And at a higher rate than illegals.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Ha ha. You are an expert. Well guess what? I've worked along side of many immigrants, some illegal and some legal. Some are hard working and some are shit bags. Some pay taxes, some don't. Woop T Doo. It doesn't change a damn thing about illegal entry into the USA. Drop back and punt.

8. R1Racer99

Agreed.

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

the problem I think most overlook is the clash of the common laws of different cultures. when it comes right down to it, it really doesnt matter what the host nations laws are.

when an overwhelming majority is present on the host nations (or state or county/town) land, the common law of the land is overwhelmed also.

it could be no men at all in the groups, it would still be an invasion.

tawzx12r likes this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Wrong. Not a higher rate. Higher numbers maybe, but not higher rate.

So your argument to the victim's families is, "Hey, it's OK your daughter was raped and murdered by this illegal. Afterall, U.S. citizens rape and murder also."?
    I'm doubling down on D from above. You are a total idiot.
    Here's some logic for you. Now I'm well aware you libtards struggle with logic, but stay with me here for a second. I'll even type it slow for you so you can understand it. If the person that was here illegally wasn't here, then the person they killed would still be alive. Yes, there certain is the possibility of a LEGAL immigrant killing someone. The same possibility exists for naturally born citizens, but 100% of the people killed by illegals would not have been killed by illegals if the illegals weren't here in the first place.
    Nobody is against immigration. Anyone with half a brain is against ILLEGAL imigration. And before you say, "they're not all bad." They willingly broke the law in the method they chose to enter the country.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You work with plenty of illegal immigrants?

You work for a company that is knowingly breaking the law?

You are aiding and abetting breaking the law?

You should probably sign off now. You're not helping your 'cause'.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You sure seem sure about that.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Does it really matter what rate the crimes occur. They are illegal. If their border jumping asses were kept out of the country the rate would be zero...

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The irony of discussing the rate at which ILLEGAL aliens commit crimes... o_O:rolleyes:

BHP41 likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Learned something new today. Democrats are not for nearly unlimited immigration. The caravan does not have a large amount of criminals and gang bangers. And fu@#$# unicorns do exist and are on sale 5 for $1 next to the rainbows at WalMart.

16. R1Racer99

I don't know how many are, but I'm pretty sure there's a decent percentage in the restaurant industry. Whether they're legal or not they're almost all good dudes who work hard, I have no problem with that.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You really want to hang your hat on that nonsense?

18. In Your Corner

It isn't even logical to say that someone who broke the law to enter the country and must work illegally because they aren't a citizen and drive without a license and insurance and on and on would have a law-abiding mindset.
    Their daily life revolves around breaking the law.

I ran into this discussion about current events I thought was interesting in that it shows how clueless these professionals are concerning Trump and Trump voters. It was posted by one of my old professors at Emerson.

19. In Your Corner

More from someone who was with the caravan.

And concerning the funding.

20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

its way more complicated than that. the map is not the territory. Ive mentioned here before (somewhere) about the three different 'United States' and this is no joke. there are three different overlays (maps/jurisdictions) on the land. refer to The Buck Act of 1940 to see them.

jurisdiction is a contractual nexus when it comes right down to it, the only exceptions are slavery and martial law.

this situation is going to force some hidden hands on to the table for sure.

dont do FB but this whole shared delusion is biblical.