1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump to send at least 800 troops to southern border ahead of migrant caravan

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Timothy Landon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I used to watch John Stewart on the Daily Show. Yeah, he was a left wing nut job, but he would also give the left the What-for when it was deserved.

When he quit, I canceled the recording of the show.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:stupid:

Used to use the Daily Show as my go-to since he’d make fun of everything equally. Then he became an unapologetic D shill. Can’t stand any of it anymore.

3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I didn't watch it a lot, but I would stop on it while flipping through channels. Stewart was very funny and he definitely gave it to his own side. The new one, well, might as well watch Samantha B. :Puke:

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Fixed it for me :D

TDS was awesome when it was just silly stories. Once it became part of the everyday BS...it stopped being fun.

5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Fencer likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Cue some 9th Circuit Judge to immediately suspend enforcement of that one.

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

all of the so called 'news' outlets these days are in some way or another. this just happens to be the first that is reporting the organization has reached the border.

the only people I am aware of that even knows how to do news reports is Lee Stranahan. he cant be everywhere and even he has bias but at lets he tell you what and why he is biased and also when he is presenting conjecture. etc. he is an ace though, knows what the job supposed to be.

and Cybel Edmonds but she is ex CIA and will always be suspect because of that. to me anyway.

so much sensationalism with the two leading right leaning outlets I link here, it sux but at least its not complete whacko lefty BS that is more often the complete opposite of what is happening than not.

I got my own news agency here though and nobody wants to make it into my reports. law of the land kinda stuff. harsh reality. just the facts. dead or alive.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Do have a newspaper called the Lone Gunmen?

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

13. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

14. Fonda Dix

Gotta love that we went from one silent uninvolved AG to now an acting AG who is doing nothing as lawlessness abounds

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

16. Fonda Dix

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn. I was wrong. It's going to be a couple of amazingly NOT dirty 5 year olds in diapers and a fat woman running from a smoke grenade in an obviously staged photo op.

[​IMG]

crashman likes this.
  18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

8AD16A55-8692-48E3-8A81-7062C87A9D06.jpeg

sheepofblue likes this.
  20. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Border agent reveals what is really happening at border