1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invasion of welfare, crime, & Democrats

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 19, 2018.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

We the USA are the biggest reasons their countries suck because we funded the drug which has devastated a large part of central america and mexico. I bet there isn't a man on this board who wouldn't be doing the same thing if the rolls were switched. Also, I never said Illegal, I said give them work permits and let them pay taxes which would imply legally. However, not Trump or congress have stepped up and offered a program like this (I'm sure the democrats won't either).

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I am going with neither or a wing of the demoncats. The organizers thought it would hurt the Trump and I think miscalculated. That does not mean the DNC but likely someone that would vote for them. Oh and they thought Cavanuagh sliming was a slam dunk and it seems to have back fired. Not all political plots happen the way the instigator hoped for, regardless of which party the instigator is from.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Dumbest shit I've read on the internet today, and I was on the Fox News website this morning.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

We? Bullshit. I didnt fund anything. Maybe you did.

5. SnacktimeKC

It's still early yet and I'm working from home most of the day...

6. SnacktimeKC

If you've paid taxes in the last 50 years or so you've helped fund the drug war.

7. 600 dbl are

You've flipped your lid if you think we the people should fund these types of people

[​IMG]

8. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Totally agree. Bunch of govt bootlickers in armor doing what they're told like robots.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Congress wants the issue, not the cure.

10. SnacktimeKC

If you lived in a country where you'd constantly be in fear of being murdered be drug cartels, your wives or daughters being raped or sold into slavery by drug cartels, your sons or brothers being forced to join said cartels, you don't think you'd be doing the same thing?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There is reason to suspect that Beto's campaign has had some role.

12. SnacktimeKC

Further, I'd say both parties want the issue and not a cure. It's too good for "business".

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Congress is pretty much all inclusive.

14. 600 dbl are

Not remotely the point but good attempt at deflection.

You do not reward lawlessness. Well, maybe you do and good for you.

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Oh certainly. That shit happens all over the world. Daily. I know a fellow from Kenya, and the stories, OMG. It is a fact that poverty, injustice, and inhumane conditions is how a large part of the world works. Duh.

The question is, what makes you think that these assholes get to jump the line to come here. My buddy in Kenya knows the f'n US Constitution better that I do. The real problem here is not those who want to come, but the leftists in our country who do not respect the rule of law and are caught up in their emotional pussification.

16. SnacktimeKC

Talk about deflection...

17. 600 dbl are

Hardly.

You're taking the woe is me bleeding heart bullshit argument. I don't play that infantile game.

18. SnacktimeKC

Again, I've NEVER said we should let them in illegally but I certainly get why they do and further I think it's our fault as to why they do. But for the most part I think it would be easy to establish a system where they get a work permit and then let them in to work and pay taxes. No voting rights, no citizenship, etc. but let them in to work quickly and easily.

19. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I saw that story... That's crazy if its true... It still remains to be seen whether this was coordinated work of the Democratic Party or someone's hair-brained idea in south Texas.

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

OK, I have always agreed with that idea. It would be pretty easy to do such a thing. But, the leftist party will not even talk about controlling the damn border. They don't want that now. Hell, even the messiah, Brak was for it at one time. I'd bet the invertebrate level R's would jump all over a general amnesty, dreamer B.S., and work permits as mentioned, JUST for properly securing the border. I suppose that as the swamp expands, we may get to a point where the invertebrates and the leftists are one and the same and nothing matters.

R Acree likes this.