Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

While a lot of pro ball players are good people, they are not the vocal ones usually. What we mostly see in the sports world is on the news when so many of them are busted for criminal acts that reflect the background that they come from. Personally, I do not look up to very many pro players because I don't think they're individuals that should be looked up to. My dislike to hearing them pop off about politics is that they usually don't know jack shit about what they're talking about. Yes, they have a right to offer their opinion but, at the same time, I sure as hell have a right to disregard their opinion.

K51000 likes this.
  2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yes he is. The only thing is that there are other people out there in the world that could accomplish those good things without all the chaos and drama surrounding themselves.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Name one.

K51000 likes this.
  4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Jase, from what I see of Trump, he has a problem with anyone, and anything, that is eating on his mind when he gets up in the morning. His biggest problem is that he has no operating filters on his mouth that keeps him from insulting everyone that's on his mind. He can, for example, do something for someone one day and personally insult that same person the next day. Flighty and trivial minded as it were.

jase likes this.
  5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Good God! Every one of those traits listed fit Trump exactly. Damn!

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Cruz might probably have been doing just as good a job.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nope. Not a chance. He is not forceful enough.

K51000 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool. As we have shown before you are extremely biased in your views and unable to see anything objectively so it makes sense.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have to be a narcissist to think you deserve to be the president of this country. There really is no way to get to that level otherwise.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I care to an extent. The Mexicans in Mexico and those here legally. Not so much the illegal ones and less so the criminals and drug cartels and such.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What is he not handling as President? What things has he dropped the ball on?

K51000 likes this.
  12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

You gotta remember, Orvis comes from the state that gave us Lyndon Johnson. His standards are pretty high.

kangasj likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LBJ was a good one for saying things he shouldn't too :D

14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Yeah no. You're completely missing the fragile, vulnerable and insecure part that lies underneath an actual narcissist. This is why Trump has to reply to every somebody that criticizes him. He's not tough or an asshole...he's weak and compelled.

jase likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, not a requirement for a narcissist. That kind of thinking is great for story books but not necessary in reality. You can be a hardass through and through and totally tough and still think you're the most special thing on the planet.

I've said it before and say it again, I have no issue with Trump responding to his critics directly. I think more people should do it. Those out there talking out of their ass need to be called out on it. If the people calling him out are in the right then they'd have no problem with him responding and making himself look foolish - something that I am doing right now myself :D

K51000 likes this.
  16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Results...That's all that matters. Everything else is just so much white noise.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Interesting you say that as it is a common thing for progressives to say their opponent is stupid. When Bush was running against Gore they attempted to make Gore out as a genius. Truth is both were so-so students. Obama who knows as his records were sealed at Columbia and on. And now Trump is a crazy idiot. I detect a pattern :crackup: I actually did not bother to even see if Trump's grades were available as it is obvious he and Obama are talented people as the got to the presidency. But you go on thinking progressive leaders are genius capable of running the world and saving the little people.

K51000 likes this.
  18. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

you've been here long enough to know....that applies to pretty much EVERYONE on this board. :)

jase likes this.
  19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Most are pretty stubborn, but can admit when presented with facts. Jase has perfected the bullshit response, as he provided. :crackup:

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Always lovely to hear people called stupid, blithering idiots. So productive! I will pass along your complimentary remarks to my friends. Thanks!