Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They are scared because they are too stupid to understand they have been manipulated by the real racists and are now their useful pawns.
    Trump hasn't shown any racist behavior, quite the opposite really. But the party of hate and bigotry has their media outlets in full force making the dolts believe it to be true.

XFBO and kangasj like this.
  2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's not possible. It must be wrong...because Democrat.

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I'm sure they're all dancing from Putin's strings. Has to be. The pastors and Trump are colluding with the Russians...

5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Comprehension man. See came away with positive remarks. And, both claimed it was successful. However, CNN, MSNBC made no mention to my knowledge, so you might have missed it also.

kangasj likes this.
  6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You guys and the pastors. Do you even know about the dichotomy of how that role is viewed in these communities? (Most) of these guys have way more in common with Trump (and politicians for that matter) than they do their own congregations.

jase likes this.
  7. Chino52405

Nope, they just both can spot the easiest marks and exploit them to their benefit.

jase likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A bit myopic aren't you.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He called N KoreanKim "Little Rocketman" and "Crazy"....yet they sat down and had conversation...but nothing good came from it.
    (yes, I know, I know...we are headed to Nuclear War)..smh.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Nope. Fill us in... I'm sure you were happier when The reverend sharpton was wondering the White House right?

Oh, this is rich,...I was looking at the background of one of the Reverends and found this"In January 2017, CNN's Marc Lamont Hill characterized Scott and other members of Trump's diversity team as "mediocre Negroes" during a Don Lemon CNN Tonightsegment.[16]"

Classic left wing bull shit.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

90% are blithering idiots. Of the remaining 10%, 90% choose to act like blithering idiots.
    Sheeps 90/90 rule

PS for all doubters go to WalMart (or the equivalent elsewhere) on a Saturday afternoon when you get the greatest cross section of people and watch for a half hour. The best denial of accuracy I heard after that was done started with 'yea but...' most folks would just come in Monday and laugh.

12. sheepofblue

Nothing new there was demoncats calling Dr Condoleeza Rice Bush's house negro (<-their term not mine) when she was serving. You might be able to argue with her but to deny her competence would only make you look foolish.

13. Chino52405

I don't have a very broad view of career politicians or clergy. They sell you promises that aren't theirs to make and subsidize their lifestyle on your contributions. When do people part with the most money? When the drama is at it's highest and the stakes have never been higher. Snake oil is snake oil.

14. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

You do realize how Trump got to be POTUS right?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't, please tell us?

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He got elected.

brex likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

Nope russians!!!!!

blkduc and brex like this.
  18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Any reason you describe them this way?

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yeah. Those darn clergy. I always wanted to live in a 1960s split level that could use a renovation and drive a 6 year old Prius like my pastor. All the while being on call to work with people that are sick in the hospital, just split with their spouse or just lost a loved one to cancer. What an awesome job!

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes, what are they skeered of? Would they be if the liberal media wasn’t telling them they should be?