1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To address John Cooks misinformation on facetubes...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

I’m sure Sean and Evelyne will take your suggestion and give it thought... they really respect you, particularly after you called him a wife-beater and her a battered wife.

In regards to your PM to me earlier today - I deleted it. Do not reach out to me again via email, text, phone, pm or smoke signal. I have nothing to say to you. You are not worthy of my time.

And to clarify - your attack that you made on my wife was a couple years ago (not last season when you said you were “disrespected” at our registration and I called you out at a riders meeting) but when you publicly stated on FB that STT must have all their days at Barber because of my wife performing sexual favors for Barber/Zoom staff. Guess you don’t remember making that comment? We do.

Even after you made that comment, Cyndi and I attempted to remain professional and cordial with you - which as I reflect, was a mistake - we should have called you out then and there.

In any case, I’ll leave it up to you where you think you stand with me after the way you have acted towards me, and mostly, my wife.

My wife is one of the most kick ass people I know.... she loves coming to the track, helping people as much as she can, and riding around on a Honda RS125.... I couldn’t even begin to direct trackdays without her. So please take me very seriously, when you attack her - you attack me. Understand?

Have a nice day John.

t

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

What the heck? Am I hallucinating? Jesus Christ. I am almost certain there are different species on this planet. Or at least, I hope so.

3. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

Are you serious Trevor? I never said, posted, or even thought such a thing! If I posted something like that then all I ask is that you prove it. It never happened. I'll even offer to take a lie detector test at my expense - I never said that and you know that is a total lie. You want to feed the haters that's your prerogative, but at least be honest when you post up something as ridiculous as this. Again, you say I posted it I say that is a bald face lie- show the world and prove me wrong..... its that simple. Never ever happened.

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

My 13 year old daughter loves it every year when her new AMA card comes in the mail,plus she can tell squids on bikes at gas stations that she's an AMA racer and loves flashing the card. Hell......its worth it just for that!!:D

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

:eek:

You know, there are two claims of one guy saying disparaging things about marriages that arent his. Im starting to see a pretty nasty pattern.

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I definitely believe mastermind over hurricane. I’m sure someone will come along and defend hurricane and it will probably be someone who is friends with Clarence too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This is better than a Brazilian Telenovela.

8. As much as I hate to introducing a racing comment on this thread, I do have to agree with the point about the GNF. It doesn't seem right for a someone who doesn't actually support and race with WERA on a regular basis, to come in and take a WERA National Championship from the customers that do support WERA on a regular basis.

I get why WERA does it, it is about revenue. As Greg said, he is a CCS racers but wants to race at the GNF...so he plans to do Barber. If there was a minimum requirement, he probably wouldn't race at Barber...so WERA would lose his entry fees for Barber. But IMO, as a CCS racer, he should race the ROC. If he wants to race at Barber, by all means please do. Barber is a great track and I am sure us WERA racers would enjoy racing with him. But IMO he shouldn't qualify for the GNF just by doing that one race.

Just like that one dude who always raced CMRA full time, but would do a 1-off round at NOLA late in the year just so he could qualify for the GNF and try to take some WERA Championships. I even saw him state it on facebook leading up to the GNF a couple of years ago, "going to do a WERA round so I can go to the GNF and take their titles back to the CMRA".

I know technically they aren't doing anything "wrong" or "illegal", they are simply taking advantage of the current rules structure. But I don't feel it is "right" as it applies to WERA's regular customers. If you race CCS or CMRA, then try to take CCS or CMRA Championships.

They should of course be allowed to race in the GNF National races that are based on points. That is a no-brainer. But when it comes to entering a "winner take all" race for a National Championship, that race should be regular WERA customers, IMO.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    cav115, rcarson15, drop and 3 others like this.
  9. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I just hope it involves hearsay, heresy, private messages, and name calling.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You mean that thing we used to do that wound up decreasing numbers at the GNF?

R/T Performance and Shenanigans like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You don't remember most of the crap you say evidently based on riders you've promised money to and bailed on, series you've done the same to, people you've screamed and cursed at - with many witnesses - where you say it never happened... I'd guess a polygraph would do no good.

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Wait! What? You mean you had already thought of this, that John the Savior of Roadracing did not have an original idea? Unpossible.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Freaky shit. :D

While I would love to go back to the days of requiring a top 15 in points it's just not feasible with as few roadracers as there are these days. It is still the GNF so we do still have at least the one race requirement.

As for Chaotics points - anyone doing just one round will be gridded at the back. If they can win from the back row they might just deserve the National Championship....

Steeltoe, Sweatypants and VFR#52 like this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

This style of writing and explaining and excuses is familiar.....

15. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I think i remember reading the WERA claim off the top of my head of posts of yonder, maybe 6 years ago? More?

Now another surfaces. Dont know Mastermind, im just going off the insults to the intended target and they are pretty consistent.

Thats a pretty low move.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Much respect to you for your well thought out and actually respectful response.

I need to work on these things because had it been my wife/girlfriend/baby mama then I can assure you I would have beaten John senseless.

Same with Mongo as I was current when he was commenting about Ev.

Personally I would have contacted Dunlop and told them send someone else to the races because if he set foot on our Race event he would have been beaten senseless again.

The only good news from all this is that little by little more and more people are catching on to Cook and learning how he truly is.

Since I’m not blocked here like he did on Facebook then I’ll say Hi John. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

17. I get why it is the way it is, whatever it takes to keep racing alive.

Winning from the back is impressive. But as a WERA customer, I don't feel they deserve a "WERA National Championship". To me, the WERA National Championship should be reserved for people who have spent a lot of time and their own money supporting WERA throughout the year (or at least a good bit of it).

I understand you have to do what you have to do to pay the bills. Everyone can understand that, racers and non-racers. But I am sure you understand how it looks from a customer's perspective.

Ducati, PBR Motorsports, and Shakey have devoted zero time and effort into MotoAmerica over the years. How would the regular MA teams feel if they brought their team over for 1 round, then showed up at the finale and won the "winner take all" race, just so they could go back to the UK and brag about how they are the "MotoAmerica Champion"? Technically, they won that one race and didn't do anything illegal. But I am sure the teams that have spent their hard enough money all year and put the effort into supporting MotoAmerica wouldn't think too highly of it.

Like I said, I understand why it is the way it is. It isn't about "right or wrong", it is a business decision. Therefore I don't expect anything to change, I am just voicing an opinion.

rcarson15, drop, obcbr and 1 other person like this.
  18. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

At least it does not involve CMRA.

Yet.

VFR#52 likes this.
  19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I’m kinda surprised to read this given your usual competitive zeal. Don’t want them coming in and winning WERA National Championships?

Beat them.

flygirl, Steeltoe, turbulence and 6 others like this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It it did the thread would have been locked 8 pages ago.

VFR#52 likes this.