1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida School Shooting Thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Feb 14, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So no special thread for the crazy foreign vegan chick? No news even yet. By now they should be talking to all of her neighbors and boyfriend/girlfriend. Not to mention profiling her cats (you know a chick that crazy has a few). No shutting down of youTube by a worker walk out to bad the gun type used. I am shocked.

K51000 and badmoon692008 like this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But would you have hit it?

K51000 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All I know is her parents live close to JU.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

With a bat, repeatedly.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You more of a Vega Blossom kind of guy?

6. sheepofblue

Alcohol poisoning would set in before that thing looked good

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm waiting for captain sweatpants to tell us if she's labeled a thug, psycho, terrorist, or just another white devil...it's important you know.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So it could happen.

K51000 and Orvis like this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This is a tough shooting to exploit. A female Iranian immigrant with a handgun.
    What this shooting will produce is reasons why it must be ignored and excluded from the conversation about common sense gun control.

K51000 and badmoon692008 like this.
  10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You mean like these white devils who didn't make sweatys newsfeed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Crazy? Thugs? Terrorists? Workplace Violence? White Conservative NRA members? Dindu Nuffins? Just Turning They Life Around? It's super important to label these people I'm told. Mr. Sweaty, we are lost without your wisdom...how can we judge them without labels? Please help!

11. sheepofblue

Only if she molested my dead body.... and that might be possible with that level of psycho chick.....

Must avoid alcohol until she is locked up just in case....

K51000 likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That was a really strange arrest.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She's dead. Have a beer.

14. sheepofblue

See how poor the coverage is...

Well actually I have been concentrating on the RC51 and GSXR upgrades :)

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I do not like the fact they did not differentiate the difference between a smoke grenade and a hand grenade.

16. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

Assault smoke grenade

17. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I get a bit irritated at the supposed grown-ups that go on and on praising the kids are calling for more gun control. Apparently most of the adults aren't smart enough to understand that kids are not smart enough to be advocating for something that they have very little knowledge of. Damn the constitution and bill of rights, full speed ahead.

speeddaddy and K51000 like this.
  19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I pretty well agree with you that any potential shooter, knowing that some of the teachers at the target were most likely armed however, I would like to know that any teacher that was armed had been vetted both physically, (as to shooting skills and related training) and mentally, in order to be pretty well assured that that teacher would not go into a blind panic and open up on any moving object outside their classroom door. It takes a cool, calculating individual to be able to face a potential shooter without being so scared that they piss in their pants. I wonder how many teachers fit that kind of requirement? In my opinion, find those individuals, and arm them.

G 97 likes this.
  20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, you're a lying skunk. We all know that you would jump on that like a duck on a junebug.:D

K51000 likes this.