1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida School Shooting Thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Feb 14, 2018.

1. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Everything gun and mag that I have causes cancer and is illegal in california, and it says so on the boxes.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

CA causes cancer.

Photo likes this.
  3. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Fixt it for you.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not really ready to go that far. There are still decent people in CA.

5. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

They're trying to leave.

<edit> It's too bad that there isn't a rush of good people going into CA to make it great, again. I'm not there, but, from what I read, it had turned into a chit hole.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Geographically, I don't think I've ever been in a more beautiful State.......their flavor of politics have forever ruined it for me.

On a side note, while at the tax office 2 months ago, the clerk told me that Californians are flooding middle Tn buying up properties. All I can do is PRAY that those people are of the conservative flavor who got fed up with the forced Liberalism, like I was with NJ.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Really? There are plenty of states with far prettier geography.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

California is like that really bitchy chick that is maybe a 7 at best. Not anywhere near pretty enough to put up with the shit.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Absolutely, of the ones I've visited so far anyhow.

I recently moved to middle Tn because it rated pretty dang high as well geographic beauty wise.....but there's no denying, for me, Cali has some pretty awesome country/farmlands AND awesome ocean views. Some of my favs were not far from Laguna Seca where farmlands just fell off into blue ocean views.....no doubt, for me, it was spectacular.

But then again, I haven't been to the PNW areas or anywhere near the Rockies, so that could change my lineup. :)

Just in case that after thought was for me too.....NO DOUBT. I'm speaking only on the terrain differences and views.

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Who doesn't like a beautiful view? I've had one out my front window and I still occasionally look at it, but after 10 seconds I've got better things to do. Kinda like CA views. Pretty? Sure, but then after a quick peek, what's next? How a good view could keep folks stuck in that quagmire is beyond me. I pity the working folks who can't just up and move.

XFBO likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Shenanigans likes this.
  12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Don't care to go look... I'm assuming the MSM has overlooked this story?

K51000 likes this.
  15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Great. I hope it doesn't stop there. The program that caused this should be flipped nationwide because this "restorative justice" bullshit is another failed liberal racist plan and there will be more of these problems. That sheriff POS should do jailtime for ordering deputies to not enforce the law. At a bare minimum the parents of the slain should sue the hell out of the district and the sheriff.

brex likes this.
  16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

This isn’t anywhere and I read a lot. Thanks for the share. Glad that piece of shit is out. Now how do we the people go after him for treason?

17. Quicktoy

Oh shit. And his kid was a bully at school? What’s his address. I’ll show him what a bully is.

18. Quicktoy

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

oh I forgot

Not a white male Republican so accountability not needed or required.

BHP41 likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well crud. I couldn’t find anything to discredit or confirm it’s accuracy so I posted it. It does sound like there is some political heat being applied to have him fired tho.

Quicktoy likes this.