1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida School Shooting Thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Feb 14, 2018.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I did NOT even hear anything about this. That couple was Black though- I fully believe the whole 'Double Secret Probation- Govt. agent- virus killer thing!' Have you seen the size of some of those viruses?

Yeah, funny how the MS media shut down the YouTube shooter story as quick as they found out she was a hajib wearing Iranian female? She was kinda hot- in a vegan, Iranian, gun shooting, nice body kinda way?

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually the one picture I saw of her she looked like she had an extreme bush problem... over her eyes :eek: Not a fan of the old lady with the tattooed eye brows but in the one picture she could have taken a weed eater to those things.

Orvis likes this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

If the suggested solution(s) doesn’t involve limiting or outright banning guns the MSM and liberals don’t want to discuss it. It doesn’t fit their narrative.

Just like the outlined failures of the FBI and local sheriffs department, this story line will be buried and forgotten.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Only if YOU let it.

weber#465 likes this.
  6. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Narrowly focused, very biased, and agenda driven article.

XFBO likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Why should they include an inanimate object in their study? An object who’s role is always limited to and dictated by the person who is using it. Never mind in the Parkland case, all of the failed policies and failed responses and actions leading up to the incident. But it’s a gun issue. :crackup:

Liberalism is a disease.

XFBO likes this.
  9. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Yes, just more spin to attack anyone who is not infected with the disease.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Common Dreams? Might as well be quoting the National Enquirer.
    Total spin on what what actually stated. The fact of the matter is that gun control has nothing to do with school safety.

But hell, what do LWNs want with facts? That site has only one purpose - spread the disease of mindless Liberalism (yes, redundant I know).

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its an aggressive cancer that needs to be cut out before it kills its host.

BHP41 and brex like this.
  12. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Yes, it's the gun that did it. Just like most of the reports about the dancing FBI angent's gun fired after it fell to the floor. Leave out the part about the left finger's part in making it fire.

Even after the FBI owned the failure, they still blame the gun.
    “A person close to” Cruz called the agency’s tipline on Jan. 5 and reported the 19-year-old had a “desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts” and there was “potential of him conducting a school shooting,” the FBI said in a statement.

But the agency said it failed to pass on any of that information to its Miami field office, even thought its own protocols say he “should have been assessed as a potential threat to life.”

13. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Marion Cobretti (Cobra) is the cure...

14. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

More people are struck by lightning each year then killed in school shootings... Is the commission going to consider the install of lightning rods at each school and train students on lightning safety? THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! :crackup:

brex likes this.
  15. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

It was reported by several outlets
    https://www.fox23.com/news/politics...panel-will-not-look-at-role-of-guns/763316749

Wonder why it was spun that way?
    "criticism by Democrats and some educators that the panel, set up by President Donald Trump in March,"

Maybe the number of the ones killed, but if the number of thos who were shot were added in the mix, that changes it all. If I had a child who was shot or shot at or... I wouldn't laugh about it. I would make the place so it was not a soft target. Call them lightning rods with ARs.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, sometimes it get confusing as to what some people actually want. Recently someone suggested that all schools need to have metal detectors installed and immediately some yo yo started raising hell about not making the schools look like prisons. Which is it? Should we leave all schools exposed to these idiots that are wanting to shoot up the places or, are we serious about hardening those targets?

Of course, we basically know the answer already. They want to ban firearms completely knowing, or maybe not being smart enough to know, that these shooters are still going to find the weapons that they want to use.

17. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Most of the people doing this aren't going to police stations or donut shops trying to shoot the place up.

And that's why that everytime I go to Bud's, I buy more ammo and mags.

18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Fuck you if you’re for more gun control. Yep, fuck you, may you and your family die in a fucking fire.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Source was Associated Press. A lot of outlets take their feed and place it on their site with minimal editing. AP trends fairly liberal.
    AP is pretty much heavy on the pro gun control side. They are promoting their agenda.

weber#465 likes this.
  20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Has anyone yet noticed that these "shooters" tend to go to the only places that are "gun free zones?"

Also, have you reached the point with ammo and mags to where the Feds can arrest you for "hoarding an arsenal?"

:D