1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for the lefties

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 7, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Why are y'all being such drama queens about Trump wanting to honor the military with a parade?

Seriously, you people are losing support daily because you're so mental about everything. When you oppose honoring our heroes, you are going down on the wrong side and it's going to cost you big. There are a whole bunch of you vowing to try and block it, and there is even talk of a counter parade at the same time. I mean really...do you not see that you are going to really piss off most Americans with this crap and lose even more of your own?

Don't get me wrong, I really, really, really, fuckin, really hope you throw your normal toddler style tantrums. I'm just fascinated how that you hate America so much that you are willing to disrespect the heroes that protect your rights to project your mental illness. I mean, that's a seriously pathetic hill to die on.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Honest question that the crybabies won't get...

Do they not realize that the very military defending our rights is how they are able to publicly throw tantrums and riot?

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Nice Troll. :up:

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

A769D747-7FA5-4B15-81CA-68131D618414.jpeg

Remember this? :crackup:

5. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I’m 50 and I can’t for the life of me remember when we’ve had a military parade. To me it’s only something fascist states and occupying forces do Stalin, Hitler, Rocket Man, etc. I’m sure it’s not cheap either. Hell I was in a parade when I was in the Air Force we carried a gient flag down a street, not goose stepping saluting a draft dodger.

Everybody knows we have it by a factor of 8, why flaunt it?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. blkduc

I'm not trolling. It's an honest question. My wife teaches high school. Today a sub shows up for a sick teacher. The sub doesn't even know anyone and goes into a big rant about Trump being just like Kim J Un and wanting a parade because he's evil. I want to know what motivates you people to puke out such hatred. Do you people hate president Trump so much that you will trash the men and women that protect your freedom? If you tell me that you're not one of them, do you think it's time for your people to look in the mirror yet?

7. blkduc

How exactly does that work?

Oh and were you in a cave in 1991?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ot-new-idea-its-actually-retro-one/314789002/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-cbs-news-reported-the-last-national-military-parade-in-1991/

Metalhead likes this.
  8. SnacktimeKC

I almost mentioned the gulf war, but it was a war where we were victorious and shaking off Vietnam, not just bragging.

9. blkduc

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I dunno.....I'm very much not a libtard but when I think of "military parades" I think of this kinda shit and it rubs me the wrong way. Not to mention it's an unnecessary waste of money.

[​IMG]

And you don't have to be 100% on one side of the fence or the other. I voted for Trump but I still think he has the capacity to be a colossal moron from time to time just like any other human being. Ain't nobody above reproach and I'm not a big fan of identity politics either.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    SpeedyE, dtalbott, R1Racer99 and 2 others like this.
  11. blkduc

Ok I get that. But will you disrespect them by laying down and trying to block it, or join the Dem lawmaker who is planning a counter parade? Or puke out truckloads of hatred all over social media like they are doing today? That's the point here. I mean if Obama did this can you imagine his detractors acting like this? That's a big hell no...I hate me some Obama but I would fully support honoring our soldiers with a big ol parade if he wanted one.
    This one is going to backfire on them big time.

12. blkduc

I know a few older vets that have voted democrat for decades but are struggling with how the party is turning so radical. I just know that when they see this play out, it's going to push them over the edge.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Obviously not, I have a life and a job, I don't have time nor any interest for that kind of non-sense.

That's what SJW idiots are for, they are the un-silent minority that gets all the media coverage and serve zero useful purpose to society at large. Honestly "normal people", who I think comprise the majority of the population, whichever side of the fence they happen to fall on don't have that kind of time. They simply go to work, live their lives and pay their taxes.

All this constant bombardment of non-sensical crap in the media is just to keep the masses continuously distracted from the issues that REALLY matter, the strings that the Deep State is pulling on that we never hear about.

14. SnacktimeKC

You think all of the military are trump supporters?!?! I know tons of active duty guys that can’t stand the draft dodger.

15. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

So a women's march parade ok?
    A anti trump parade ok?
    A black lives matter parade is ok?
    A gay rights parade ok?
    A anti trump parade ok?

But a military parade, now that's crossing the line?

When can we go back to, do what you want to do, and if I support it,Ill be there if not good luck!

XFBO and Fencer like this.
  16. SnacktimeKC

Umm, there’s a big difference between protest and parade.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Yeah?

Like what?

The difference between a Shriners fez and a pussy hat? :Poke:

assjuice cyrus and TurboBlew like this.
  18. blkduc

Dude...no you are completely missing the point. Of course they are not all Trump supporters. The point is liberal protests of the military, because they hate Trump... will disrespect everyone in the military. And some of the active military and vets vote for Democrats. Don't you see how this is a big FU to them?

19. SnacktimeKC

That, and my tax dollars.

20. SnacktimeKC

Eh, I guess I don’t look at it that way. It’s not so much disrespecting as not wanting. Again, we’re not a fascist state so I get the protests. Especially since trump is a known draft dodger blow hard.