1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Nothing new there. Tackleberry and I don't agree on much other than we disagree on a lot of stuff. :D

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I CAN'T believe someone so STUPID would ever dare to QUESTION my absolute AUTHORITY in all matters LEO RELATED.

You guys AND your FTP attitude are the REAL problems, not THAT there's a SYSTEMIC issue with POLICE in AMERICA.

jase, R1Racer99 and Banditracer like this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

ROFLMAOOOO!!!!!

Another false narrative the Libtards have succeeded in indoctrinating in some folks.....that's funny. Statistics will prove you buffoons wrong every day of the week.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

5. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You seem to be ignoring the reason for laws against acts that are a detriment to society as a whole. Why don't we rescind the law against whacking off on a public street corner? I mean hell, a guy wouldn't be hurting anyone else would he? What if a guy decides to grab a little nooky from his wife on a seat on the bus? Is that ok in your mind?
    There has to be social limits on some activities that are (gasp) immoral. It's rather amusing how people with little moral basis find morality distasteful.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

SYSTEMIC = the latest bullshit buzzword that makes most anything else a person says, irrelevant.

XFBO likes this.
  8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You're right. As society has evolved into a more "loose" entity that is slowly losing it's grasp on moral standards, we see more and more people willing to ignore the laws that have been enacted in an effort to help society stay healthier so drugs, gambling, etc. and the laws to control them are failing. Those laws did some good when they were passed but the effect is slowly fading. Too bad.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Jumping back a bit, but wanted to address the police pensions issue not being a tax problem.
    I pointed out to XFBO awhile back that unions couldn't push as many pay raises for cops as pay rose, because that comes out of taxes immediately and the public will notice, but you can hand out exorbitant pension agreements and those taxes are all way down the line.
    State and local governments have been complicit by consistently underfunding the pension plans agreed to because, there again, that's today's money.
    And now all that kicking the can down the road is catching up. At some point, someone has to pay for those pensions and we've just about run out of road.

http://econofact.org/a-public-pension-time-bomb

10. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dirty cops in a big city, say it isn't soooo! :crackup:

OTOH, if you believe those victims were actually reformed and the large amounts of money that was stolen from them was legit.....I got some oceanfront property in Az to sell ya.

Scumbags stealing from other scumbags, uhhh yeaa, not gonna lose too much sleep over those crimes.

14. Venom51

Look at Blart pawning it off. One day all the checks and balances in the world exist to keep these kinds of things from happening. Then the next day he ain't so surprised. Color me not surprised.

SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Kenny, seriously, go seek help......other tards have tried and failed miserably in proving to pin that image on me. If you were half the man you think you are, you would have prepared multiple quotes of me suggesting that, you know, to strengthen your claim. But ya can't do it can you? You're nothing more than another triggered FTP snowflake. My tone on police matters in America has NEVER changed or deviated, so go choke on that fact.

16. Venom51

If your response had been "Good, convict them and get them off the force. We don't need that kind of shit." my response would have be phrased differently. The "ehhh...no surprise." response is why I phrased it the way I did.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Are you not concerned that Joe Taxpayer sees this example of multiple cases of police corruption and then tars all officers with the same brush? The law enforcement community needs all of the support it can get from the general public. As a professional, I would think that it would bother you to see the badge tarnished even more so than it would the ordinary citizen.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Right cuz I've never shared that sentiment on here before. :rolleyes:

If YOU need that kind of obvious language from police to embrace your fragile FTP mind then, you think, maybe you're the problem?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Concerned sure, but am I going to lose sleep over closed minded bigots who are constantly trying to associate the LESS THAN 1% of bad LE onto the rest of the good LEO's in America??? Uh NO.

How is that any different than the bigots who try to associate ALL blacks as criminals because of the bad ones???? I'd like an answer to that?!?!?

20. Venom51

Could it be that when the 1% of bigots do it to the blacks it's less likely that someone is going to end up dead at the hands of someone proclaiming to protect us from all those black criminals