1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, you just wiped away the last few traces of me ever thinking you had even average levels of intelligence. LMAO!

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

1. Black people didn't choose to be black.
    2. Black people never chose to make a career based on an oath to the public.
    3. Black people are not authorized or entrusted with upholding the law.
    4. Black people are not paid directly by those who entrusted that authority.

Want some more?

Sweatypants likes this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If you CANNOT comprehend the definition of a BIGOT.....then NO don't even bother breathing in my direction.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You, yourself, have been accused of racial bigotry on this very forum, in response to sharing your views on some of our societal woes. Is that an accurate assessment? If I share my views on what I consider to be the failings of a tiny percentage of cops, am I automatically anti-police? It is all a matter of perspective. Your career choice has somewhat limited yours, although I suppose that is understandable enough.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Has anyone, BESIDES ME, on this very forum ever called/suggested that you are nuts on your views on at least one police matter?

6. Chino52405

You wanted to know why saying cops as a whole have a problem when it is a small percentage is any different than saying all blacks are criminal based on a small percentage.

The word bigot was irrelevant to your question, you just used it to distance yourself so we didn't think you were the type to make that claim.

Side note: I seriously picture your keyboard covered in spit every single time you reply. You send off the vibe of level-headedness that I would want ensuring public safety.

jase and SuddenBraking like this.
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If that is your lame attempt at humor, you need to work on your skillset champ. LOL!

Wanna hear what my "side note" was after you shared your bar story with your black friend? :p:crackup:

8. Chino52405

Horrible deflection - please let me know how answering your question hinged on the word bigot.

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So do you apply that same logic to all professions that hire humans?

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Yes. I expect oyster shuckers to police their own. If they fail to do so, the consequences could be catastrophic.

Sweatypants likes this.
  11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

12. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

As if that matters to a handful of FTP clowns in here.....dontcha know due process doesn't exist for the po-po. :rolleyes:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I had to post this, I just couldn't stop laughing.

And this is just bizarre.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

WTF kind of holster was that?

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Article claimed it was a level 3, but the trigger man from the infant infantry was able to slip his itty bitty unleasher of death past the trigger guard.

I'm curious what the trigger pull on that weapon is...

19. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Wait for it.