1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was anyone else long on Bitcoin Cash before today?

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Nov 12, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Tulip bulbs is where it's at. What could possibly go wrong........Oh wait.

Elsinore and BigBird like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

This just means you need to trade more. :D

3. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Crazy week. Lots of crack-down on shady south korean exchanges. That sparked a fear selloff IMO. Bitcoin selloff is driving the whole currency market down. Its all red right now. Dont catch a falling sword as I think we are still a few days from bottoming out. It will be a great time to buy, even into Bitcoin in the next few days. Also any of your favorite coins like Ripple also.

I think there are so many newbie traders that have no stock market trading experience and they just dont understand "market corrections" and sell at the first sign of a dip. Im holding, and will be adding to improve my average price of some of my coins.

4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Looks like the dip is over. Business as usual. If you bought anything mon-wed you are in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

All you "new" rich dudes should cash out of your profits and buy real estate. They ain't making anymore land and those 6 acres along I-95 south don't give a flying fuck about South Korea or North Shit Hole. Still going to be there in the morning unless they take a direct hit from Rocket Man's new ballistic missiles. I pulled all profits and left my original investment in. I was always willing to lose that......just my two cents.

aaronson and dtalbott like this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

in defense of that though... he was kinda super wrong about a bunch of internet stuff, and he was super bearish and stubborn about China when it was on the super come-up. he's not always catching the right moves, but he's def well versed in traditional business moves, and right more than enough.

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I can see people not listening to Buffett, but not listen to boccarp?

Y'all crazy.

track wagon likes this.
  10. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

You essentially wrote out my exact plan.
    I've done this once, and I'll be doing the same here in the coming months.

Hoping to pull my earnings out, leave in the investment, and buy some land in FL.

11. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Bittrex and Binance not accepting new accounts,any recommendations based on personal experience?

12. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

I've heard cryptopia

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hmmmmm.... Maybe I should cash out my piddly Ripple holdings and put my binance account up for auction...

Kelly Rees likes this.
  14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So is everyone still Bitcoin Millionaires? I hear things aren't a rosy as they once were.

15. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Exactly! It cracks me up when people say things like "If I sold at the high before the crash and then bought again at the low point I could have doubled my portfolio!"

Well yeah, but if you could predict those things you'd be a billionaire.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Still up over 15x, thanks for checking in!

18. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Just saw the story about a developer in 2010 who paid 10,000 bitcoins for 2 pizzas..... it is mind blowing to think how the value has changed since then. 100M+ in value today. Crazy!

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

One word: capitulation
    For some odd reason people who never heard of bitcoin three months ago are suddenly experts on the subject. This has happened to bitcoin and cryptos MULTIPLE times. The obituary for bitcoin was written when this happened in 2013 when it dropped 40% in one day. From $250 to $150. Who among you wouldn’t trade anything to have bought bitcoin at $150?

DucatiBomber likes this.
  20. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

But I would have sold them all when it hit $500...........

Boman Forklift, BigBird and crashman like this.