1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

he has been better than they had all year, that's for sure.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:Wow Egg.....Coffee out the nose stuff. Cleaning the keyboard now.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's yet another thing that will keep me from ever ordering a Bud Light. I'll do a regular bud because they have the Clydesdales.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm really impressed with the Viqueens this year been fun to watch when I've seen them. Cool part is the boss has rooted for them since she was in Chicago.

If the Falcons actually play I'd put them against anyone. But they're still inconsistent.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, even the Panthers kept their running game in check which they couldn't do against ATL :D

6. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Yes they did but Beees torched them for 376 yards on the day.

You might stop a one dimensional team but not a double threat with a seasoned QB. Stack the box to stop the run like the panthers did yesterday after getting burned in the two regular season games and a hall of fame QB will make you pay on the back side.

That is exactly what took place yesterday and the panthers couldn’t handle it.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I totally agree, it was just fun to poke fun. I actually really like the Saints and Brees is like Brady, never ever count him out.

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah cuz every player and coach thats left there has been so good ... whatever, they've all sucked.

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Brees is one of the few guys that can go head to head with Brady in a shoot out.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think Ryan can as well, maybe not this year but last year I'd put him up there. Brees is definitely in the amazing QB lists for sure. It was fun to watch him last night.

11. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Yea it was an entertaining game. Bree’s was on a mission last night. He hasnt had to throw that much this year like last night. Pretty obvious from beginning panthers were hell bent on stopping that 2 headed monster running game of the Saints. So it was time for Brees to step up and he did.

Tough to beat a team 3 straight times in a year don’t care who you are.

I’ve been there the times that the Saints sucked since they came into the league. Thought this year was another bad year after 0-2 but they turned it around and I’ll enjoy it while it last.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, I was rooting for Beefalo, nothing like the two winless stupid bowl teams in a meetup. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Is he signed yet? Is he worth the franchise tag? What's he worth as a free agent?

14. Banditracer

Didn't happen.

[​IMG]

masshole likes this.
  15. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

So who's rooting for the Pats... :Poke:

16. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Not I.

They’ll win anyways.

17. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

NEVAH!!!! :moon: :p

Rooting for a record 7th Super Bowl for Pittsburgh. :cool:

Yzasserina likes this.
  18. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

19. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

No worries for you then.......LOLOL we know how that game will end. :)

Ahhhh what will people come up this SB as to why the Pats won? Thats my Q

20. Banditracer

Depends if they get caught again or not. :Poke: :p