1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yeah but let's be fair...your thinking isn't always very level headed or logical. IE buying the entire water supply of a quickie mart just to keep a douche bag from getting any. :D

2. Gotta do what I gotta do. :D

Mot Okstef, TurboBlew and Sabre699 like this.
  3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The short answer is that many liquid fuels require piloted ignition to overcome the energy threshold for combustion. Smoldering combustion (like a burning cigarette), doesn’t have enough heat transfer, but as soon as flaming starts -- voila! (smoldering temperatures are often in the 4-500F range, whereas a yellow flame is more like 1600-1800F; accurate measurement of these things is actually harder than it would seem, and temperature is not the same as heat x-fer). It took a lot of trying, but you can get a tumbling lit cigarette to flame as it breaks apart.

That's Per Se. Not to be confused with ad hoc.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My kid loves the Beastie Boys

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

If it exists, it is likely better.

6. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Have we seen the last of Chad?

7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian are Latin based.

English,Polish, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Basque, Welsh, Irish (Gaelic), Swiss-German and Yiddish - not so much.

8. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Is that a Mark Toadvine Quote?

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  9. Elsinore

Elsinore Well-Known Member

He might be be out shooting the guns he says he doesn't own....c'mon 300.

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/show...berg-500-pump-w-case-ammo&p=653953#post653953

stalemate27:
    "Sold .... Since he hasn't updated this , I picked it up last night but he didn't include the ammo can that's listed "with" it all and I forgot till I just read this
    Easy deal no issues but he probably should have kept it judging by the stop I made at the gas station downtthe street from his house lol"

10. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

I met Greg at Jennings GP back in the early 2000's. He seemed like a stand up guy that could corner low. Now I'm rethinking my first impression. ;)

11. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Or just take his word for it.
    upload_2017-12-21_12-32-51.png

The Great One, BamBam212 and Ducti89 like this.
  12. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

English is about 85 percent Latin. Hell look at the origin of the word LANGUAGE lol

motoboy likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But it has been the source of significant amusement for the rest of us.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Road kill is better than Chipotle. We have a local chain, "Diablos" that is very good.

brex likes this.
  15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

No idea. Its a meme thats been around the internet for years now. I think it was some cheeto dust neckbeard's response to a dude on reddit or some shit getting all upset

16. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

That was more of a joke... He's a crazy guy I've seen on a handful of different forums and motorcycle facebook groups always going off on someone and talking about his military background and accomplishments and has more than once talked about "sniping" people... :crackup:He's pretty well known in a few of the groups I'm in and figured people here would know him

17. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

@Chaotic

[​IMG]

18. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

He's also the guy who put a bounty on a WERA racer. It was a couple of grand to whoever cleaned the dude out at GNF... Toadvine has no business around the motorcycle community.

19. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Dang

That’s worse than putting a bounty out on cheaters.

That’s going full Rosie O’Donnell.

20. BamBam212

BamBam212 Active Member

:whoosh: