1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jaguar

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

thought that was Land Cruiser based? Or is it the same platform? Or possibly I just haven't been paying attention... Either way, they're hideous with those gigantic grilles (a problem across the board with newer Lexus's)

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Looked it up.... Land Cruiser based. And 90 grand, so maybe Broome would be into it...

3. joec

joec brace yourself

I've got dibs..

4. I’ve always just traded them in. I’ve never sold a car. But once the SVR is on the way, I might put Bacon on eBay just to see what happens.

Or I could put it on the classifieds here.

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You're smarter than that...

joec and Gorilla George like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and whatever carmax or the dealer offers you for trade in or to purchase it I offer $5000 less.

and you will sell it to me or I'll f@ck with your name here until you go insane. :D

and part of the deal is you have to junk punch robby bobby because 'merica.

dtalbott likes this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

He would have to catch me.

8. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Broome don't do electric... carts...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Sorry about that!

10. I gotcha.

I’ll try to keep an eye on it without actually having to talk to a dealership. Those motherfuckers are so aggravating. I simply submitted the form to get a quote for the one I built on the Jag site, and I’ve already gotten like 7 emails...several from the same dude.

But the more I think about it, I think I need the SVR. I mean 550hp. Just damn. :crackup:

I read some other shit about how in addition to the HP, they are concentrating on making it lighter (Titanium exhaust, etc).

That thing will be a damn beast. It will be nice, luxurious, big enough to haul groceries and golf clubs...while also hauling some serious ass.

I’ve been around myself long enough to know that if I don’t get one, I’ll regret it.

11. :D

I hate selling stuff because I always screw myself. I put something up for sale and it gets immediately jumped on by the first dude, then I get told I could have gotten a lot more for it.

So I’d be better off putting it someplace where people bid on it. Same goes for my bikes.

BigBird likes this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

We will bid here for it.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I bid 1€ and naming steeltoe and metalhead for 4 months. What 'cha got? :D

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Tree-fiddy, in Milo.

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

$500 worth of Velveeta...

16. You're definitely in the lead. :D

joec and noles19 like this.
  17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

$501 in Velveeta AND a case of water AND a bottle of chocolate milk stuff.

18. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

These guys are ripping you off. I'm upping my offer to $502 in velveeta. Three of the cutest dogs ever and a fidget spinner with LED's on it.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Screw the raw velveeta, I'll make you some mac and cheese.

20. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

BS, I called dibs on the Bacan a while ago.

joec and Phl218 like this.