Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How is it insulting? God is the father in most mainstream religions and people usually consider heaven to be above for some reason.

If you're not able to take it as an insult why are you concerned about how believers may take it?

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Again, I dont. It just is a nice window into your character. Thanks for sharing. Back to the subject at hand.....

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're just looking for something to get upset about aren't you?

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Nope. 4 days of influenza has made me a dick. Sorry. Logging off now. Y'all have a great day.

5. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Seriously, hope you feel better soon.

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Doood. Really, With your history here? Wow.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...eractions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall
    This story? That’s a lot of I heard through the grapevine. It’s been plastered all over now with no thought that any of it is true.

The problem I have with this, is that there isn’t any evidence of this other than a bunch of “I heard it”. I have yet to see anything or anyone produce something that backs up these claims.

Is any of this true, possibly. Democrats? Possibly. Republicans, more likely than the Dems.
    His past isn’t helping his case. It’s up to the accusers to prove it though, not him to disprove it. It just seems too timely. Show me evidence, I’ll say he should bow out or be charged with a crime. Until then, I don’t put much stock in what any of these so called “victims” claim happened.

For me this isn’t about if I like or dislike a candidate or not. If they’re Rep or Dem. it’s about being able to prove accusations instead of being able to just claim something and it be the end.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

This is my problem with the whole thing. If the "whole town knew", how the fuck did this ass clown stay in a publicly elected positions for so long?

"hey Joe, you know the old creeper that likes to hang around the ice cream truck? He's running for office and I'm gonna vote for him!".

This is why I don't believe in alien abductions. No higher intelligent life form would want anything to do with our level of stupid.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That story really comes across as normal small town bullshit about a local who got famous more than reality. All defenders of the story just keep in mind Moore still skeeves me out overall :D

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Phew!

Glad Sarah's only 13 years my junior. I'd hate to be accused of improprieties with underage females of the not male gender. :moon:

11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You could always run for office if you change your mind.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Please point out where I have defended Moore.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It certainly isn't a statement of acceptance or respect.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's just semantics. Father in Heaven and sky daddy literally have the same meaning, especially to someone not blessed with the gift of faith. Why take offense?

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Easy, he was a Democrat. They protect their own no matter what. He switched parties after he built his reputation as a creeper. Once again the Democrat party is the party of scum.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This sure seems defensive - otherwise you'd ignore the entire thing.... ;)

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why in the world would you expect someone to accept or respect something that doesn't exist? There's nothing to accept or respect. If you're talking about accepting or respecting your faith - I didn't see anywhere that just saying skydaddy as a coverall term for all gods of all faiths would be telling you that you're some sort of nutjob for believing in your chosen faith.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder if the story is true and Momma who was not of the best character figured daughter had landed a DDA (not DA like in the forged yearbook) If it even occurred.

Oh and you are officially a dirty old man

19. sheepofblue

Yep the best candidate got knee capped by McConnell. One good thing about Moore is age. He won't stay there 20 years like a dead stink that Dougie would ooze if elected. Either way I actually get to vote (unlike most here) and will vote for Moore then against him when he comes up again in the primary.

Although I do admit the chaos that he will spawn up there will be epic fun.

20. sheepofblue

Careful now he lived just down from Sand Mountain where the cattle mutilations were funny-alien-guy-hair-History-Channel.jpg