Would I have gone to jail if I...?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Oct 18, 2017.

1. :crackup:

In terms of temperament, absolutely. She is one of those people that always sees things in a positive way, never gets upset, always tries to please everyone, etc.

We've been at amusement parks, go-kart tracks, etc and she has intentionally let someone beat or pass her just so that person could enjoy winning. She is like "it made them happy to win, and I like to see people smile".

I'm like "but you lost"
    She's like "Its ok, winning makes them happy"
    I'm like "but, if they win, how are you going to win?"
    She's like "I don't care if I win"
    I'm like...

[​IMG]

:crackup:

2. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Meh. Not worth making a special trip. If it was convenient, maybe.

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

It's a good thing ya hung up your leathers then. Got damn dude. Does your bean bag flap in the wind since there's nothing in there anymore?
    :D

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

But I haven't hung up the track leathers yet...so that gives me a pass :D

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

So we're in the CVS drive thru, one car ahead of us, tick tock tick tock...I remark WTF they rustling that shit up with the mortar and pestle? Fred goes, honey don't be like Broome in the fucking grocery line. :crackup:

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Ok this is funny. :beer:

7. :crackup:

Mot Okstef likes this.
  8. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I did see one Dodge bro-dozer asshole start whining because a small car was parked in front of the diesel pump (never mind the OTHER side was open:crackup:). Was funny as hell seeing the car in question was a VW Jetta DIESEL.

I'll write checks. Hell its faster than most the debit/cc card machines around here. I've been behind numberous people who have to swipe and swipe and swipe and swipe over and over and over just using their debit card to get a freaking bottle of pop.

What does get me irked is asshats doing their whole banking at the drive up ATM AT THE BANK WHILE ITS OPEN. Check balances, move money around, check balances again, withdrawl some money form one account, then another, then double check balances and then sit for 5 min putting everything away. All while theres a freaking line waiting for the ATM. Shouldn't take 15 minutes to use an ATM.

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Mother of God, yes! What did you do, accidentally hit the Chinese language button and now you're trying to figure out by memory?!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Best time for the ATM Ten Minutes of Torture is Thursday afternoon.
    Slap an AARP sticker on the rear window and put on my giant baseball cap.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

D2A15E2F-29E6-4D16-ACBA-3F69B088A178.jpeg

Mot Okstef likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...take the cart back and they return the quarter. We have an Aldi and they just opened a new Lidl. If you like store brands, they may be a good option. I'll stick with Kroger and the fuel points.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Haha I just saw this. Lol.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Aldi is just good for some stuff. They have some good buys on fruit and vegetables, pre-made salad is really cheap, milk and half&half are cheap. They have an awesome trail mix selection.
    I get what I can there and then do the rest of my shopping at Market Basket.

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Last time someone took forever at the ATM, I told the guy : "Let's hope you didn't affect the stock market with all those transactions."

16. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Living on the Island of Misfit Toys

Been there done that just this week. I was pacing back and forth being all impatient and thinking "Do I need to go all Broome on this stupid mother fucker and ask him if he needs some help?"

Stupid old age and sense took over and the brain said "You don't need to go to jail today." :crackup:

17. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I don't go to Aldi anymore because fuck your quarter for a shopping cart and definitely fuck putting groceries in a leftover, odd shaped box or some shit that's falling apart.

18. There are 2 things that will make me stop using a store:

1. Insufficient cashiers. I can't stand it when there are 10 checkout lines, but only 3 are open, and people are backed up for days.

2. Insufficient baggage people. I'm not going to drop 2-3 bills are your overpriced shit, then bag my own groceries, just because you are trying to increase profit by only having 1 bag person that is supposed to run between those 3 lines (which is part of the reason the lines are backed up).

If it's a little "mom and pop" store, ill bag my own groceries even if there's no need for me to, because I feel like I am helping that person. But a big commercial nationwide chain that just wants to inconvenience customers to increase profits, fuck them. I'll go elsewhere.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  19. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Haha. I also refuse to use the self checkout things. I worked at a grocery store in high school. Now, I don't. I did my part when I found all the stuff I need and put it in the cart.

20. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Living on the Island of Misfit Toys

#1. A long line at the store
    #2. A drunk ass bitch bumping into to me

Sent from my @Chaoticworldproblems Smatphone