Signs your month has been rough.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Too rough to make a list

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Engine light came on in my truck tonight, havn't had time to scan it yet, but I'm sure I'll be back to the parts store again soon lol. I usually do buy shit like that just to have on the shelf, cause if I have a spare sitting there I wont break it. But $240 for a karma spare is a bit much at the moment. Just paid her car off 3 months ago and was enjoying not having a car payment......lol should have known better.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

So David, how did you get this rough mouth?

panthercity likes this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

August: wife gets a call on the second day of our vacation-we-have-been-planning-for-years telling her thanks for working 80 hour weeks these past two months merging those two departments, but now your position is redundant since you make 20K more than the other department head. Here's 8 weeks' severance, all your FTO paid out, and we'll pay for your insurance through the end of the year.

September: Wife started a new job making 20K more than she had been at the other place with a metric fuckton less stress and backstabbing.

Moral: Sometimes shitty months lead to good things happening

5. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

They only did that to me once and it was Putter’s girl :(

G Dawg likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn...I FEEL GREAT.

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Comparatively speaking . . .

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, I think this has been a complete shit year, one of the worst. But I'm trying to laugh at the small shit to bring the fun back to the BBS.

what do you have to add to that, captain wizzonthebarbque?

RRP likes this.
  9. I’ve got my wife and daughter and friends. That’s my family. Nothing else. And I wouldn’t ever do anything stupid like ending it. I’m too stubborn in my resolve to not see the hard shit through. This isn’t the hardest my life has been, I’ll get through it. I appreciate it. One step at a time. I have a good job and I like what I do. The negatives might outweigh the positives right now but I’m just putting my head down and getting on with it. I don’t see other alternatives. I’ve had too many friends kill themselves over less.

Ok enough depressing sob stories.

Tl;dr. - life sucks sometimes. Stop being a baby and get on with it.

ts199, RNYC and Gorilla George like this.
  10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Chipped a nail....damn
    Starbucks cant seem to make my Venti, 1/2 skim, gluten free, mochachino to my liking...again
    The directv was out for like...8 and a half minutes this month...so much FML
    My new job is paying m e so much more money, I've moved into another tax bracket.

Its been a rough one fellas.

cha0s#242 and jrsamples like this.
  11. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

About once a week, I would get some sweet-n-sour shrimp from my neighborhood Chinese take-out joint. Normally, sweet-n-sour shrimp is no big thang, but the shrimp this place served were colossal...fucking huge. They were probably beef-fed shrimp that did P90 shrimp-ripper workouts.

Fast-forward to a few weeks ago, and the place was sold. The new owners crosed the place for a short time so they could remodel and revamp the menu.

Last week I got a flyer/menu in the mail for the 'reopened' Chinese take-out place, but something is missing...sweet-n-sour shrimp.

I call the place, and they inform me sweet-n-sour shrimp is no longer offered (although, they still offer garlic shrimp, Szechuan shrimp, shrimp lo mein, Bubba Gump shrimp, etc...)

Total horseshit.

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well, that's what I do, come in here and try to find the small shit that will bump my day. I know what you are saying. Putter keeps me thinking too.

OK, so did you know that if you break your dick, when it heals, it is crooked and about 1.5 inches shorter.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well it hasn't been a rough month but the dogs and I just got mugged by Bambi and 3 of her hoodlum friends. One of the meat heads tore ass off through the woods after them with her leash trailing behinds her. It's dark....the woods go quiet and now I've got no idea if she is still after them or if the leash is hung up around a tree. Cuss like a sailor while walking the other 3 back home to get a flashlight so I could get lost in the woods looking for her. Send out the APB to the neighbours who start pouring out of their house to come help look. Got them all lined up and the brigade of Polaris Rangers sets off to go look....and as we round the corner by the house she comes waddling her little short round ass out into the driveway from the garage.

Immediately have to thank the 7 neighbours and disperse the Polaris brigade. Stupid Bambi.

ToofPic and jrsamples like this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And for the rest of your life, you have to deal with broke dick mounting.

15. Let's just assume from Captain Crunch and leave it at that.

16. Ive heard that mentioned jokingly, but didn't realize it was really a thing till last month. We had a guy not show up for work because of a broken dick.

Floyd likes this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

At least he didn't break it AT work...

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Damn there's some heavy shit in here. Hope y'all having a rough go are able to power through that shit.

I feel like a complete cunt right now just for thinking about the shit I had going that I thought was 'rough'.

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

And fail to say thanks for the effort when you don't win...

:D

Wheel Bearing, worthless and Scotty87 like this.
  20. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

well i was rushing to the bathroom, major pressure .tripped and pissed myself. no good way out of that.