Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm getting the impression a bunch of people here have never been to Vegas and never been in a hotel where there are conferences and shows and corporate meetings happening. Hell, put them in the right size luggage or pelican cases or golf bags and the bell hops would take the entire arsenal right to your room for you.

gixxerreese likes this.
  2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Guess the maid never saw a single gun... despite there being 23 in the room.... Remarkable.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good maids don't go through your luggage...

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Maybe Democrats are getting ready to "go full retard"...oh wait.

gixxerreese and BHP41 like this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Have you? Do you? So what's right? Is the low fat/high carb Food Pyramid stuff they've been pushing since the 60's right, with all it's processed foods and other garbage, or is the newer version correct, or is the alternate inverted version correct? How about cholesterol levels and statin drugs? And don't even get me started on the massive over prescription of opiate based pain killers and psychotropic anti-depression drugs (that have played a role in nearly every mass shooting in the last 20 years).

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

None of it's right for every person. But overall balanced meals and exercise is and has been known for a wee bit...

Since you decide to go off on the drug tangent - I've also known for a long long long time that opiates are addictive...

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh crap...when did they find that out?

8. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I honestly believe thats why she said what she said. Not to go all in on repeal of second amendment, but because the left is full retard. Theyhave to bring in common sense they are losing a lot of blue dog democrats and the fringe of either party is not enough to win elections. Look at the nfl ratings, blm, sjws, people dont like this stuff. And the democrats turning a blind eye to facts is hurting them more then trump is hurting the repubs. Look who wants to dethrown pelosi la raza senator. Not going to be appealing to that many people.

Note i am not implying everyone feels that way. I do understand there are a lot of people that will vote party line no matter what. But the trend is people are registering as independent more then the 2 parties. And they are the people that decide elections they will vote for who they feel will do better. As displayed in the last election i believe people didnt vote for teump because they thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. They just could not vote for hillary.

blkduc and dtalbott like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

All the blaming of the big bad corporations really does make me laugh :D

10. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

I still don't get why this asshole needed 20+ guns in a room. My guess two or three would of yielded the same result. Unless bump fire crap just overheats the barrel that quick.

11. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Tangentially related to the conversation, it's a shame what our two party system has turned this country into. A solid third (or fourth) party would do so much to reducing the polarization that's taken hold of most of us.

Banditracer, gixxerreese and blkduc like this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He needed them for what they are being used for now. I would like to see a report on how many of them were actually fired, I would bet not many. The firearms were simply there to give the grabbers the "but he had AN ARESENAL!!!!!!" line to push their grabbing "for the children".

Britt likes this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That is what I do not understand either. It is almost like there were guns scattered around the room to make the photos look more menacing.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're trying to put sane thoughts into a crazy ass head...

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Do you think "He" is really dead?? Show me the body, show me the prints...show us the DNA....(All of which could be faked)...This whole thing stinks of PsyOps Spooks.. (go ahead with your "Tinfoil Hat" comments, IDGAF)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That's the point! Read the link I posted. That's his motivation...it's in plain sight.

jrsamples likes this.
  17. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

No argument that this clown had a few wires crossed, but yet there was preparation that was logical (I am using this term somewhat loosely): cameras to give the shooter situational awareness, hammer to bash windows, ammo neatly stacked in magazines, weapons setup for rapid and low accuracy fire, position of the room. Obviously time, planing, and money went into this plan. Did he expect 10 more imaginary friends to show up and help him carry out all this?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You need better ventilation in the shop :crackup:

GixxerBlade likes this.
  19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You watch the Wynn interview? And that was just shit he shared "after the fact"..

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Being an organized whacko doesn't make him less whacko. No way to tell what weird ass scenarios were running through his head leading up to this.

He could have had plans to use every last one of them and the security guard showing in the hallway screwed all that up. No way to ever tell.