1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Take it somewhere else?? Why? Poking at some of you guys is on the top of my to-do list on a daily basis. :D

2. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

Before or after trump completely destroy NK with nukes. Lol. I am sure you would love it if it is before. Our peace loving president.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Reading over the headlines this evening I noticed that several Democrats are joining Hillary in their demand for gun control. Never let it be said that those idiots would miss a chance to let a tragic event like this shooting go to waste.

One of the outstanding points of this kind of event is that the playbook of the liberals calls for actions that allow, or cause, people to go off the deep end. Their continued efforts to divide society for their benefit is a strong reason for people falling out of their tree and doing really stupid things. Rather than eliminate an inanimate object like a firearm for killings like yesterday let's strive to eliminate liberals. That makes more sense.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The 8yrs Obama was POTUS, they could have done SOMETHING, they did NOTHING... Why?...they had no problem cramming AHCA thru... and The Shovel Ready Programs..

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    crashman likes this.
  5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Fuck.

Shenanigans likes this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Damn, he might need some time and help to recover from this. I'm glad to hear he's ok, just be there for him.

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You really do struggle with both reality and English, don't you? When did Trump say he would completely destroy NK with nukes? Let me help you. He said if they strike the US or an ally, we will totally destroy them. No mention of nukes. And certainly not US picking the fight. Yet again ... you're a complete moron.

kangasj and crashman like this.
  8. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

We don't know each other from Adam (internet forum and all) but my nephew's friend was one of the Sandy Hook kids. My brother was by the parents side for months afterwards and still goes back to CT to visit. He comforted them as much as he could, and after he would spend hours with them, I had to comfort him. Being once and twice removed from it puts you in the shitty place of feeling the aftermath but still not having a prayer of understanding what they are going through. I didn't even try - just focused on shouldering as much as I could for my brother as he was shouldering for them. Find somebody you can also talk to about this. . .it brings up some serious dark shit and it's too much for one person to carry - the load needs to be spread out. If you can't find anybody, PM me - I'll give you my number - call anytime.

HPPT, jase, Metalhead and 3 others like this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It is tragic how deep the effects of this shooting go into the lives of the people. The dead, wounded, the concert attendees, the responders, and all their families, friends. The number is staggering and all due to one POS.

jase likes this.
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Right, like Barry did with each and every police shooting....like that right? ;)

I remember reading your rants each and every time too. :rolleyes:

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Written by winners you say??

What Happened by HRC

What a mess the world is becoming...

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

REALLY??? WITHOUT QUESTION??? How much stricter can we make illicit drugs........ particularly heroin, crack cocaine, meth, etc???? How's that working out for us???

This is NOT rocket science, people, we are located in a geographically poor location, when it comes to our porous southern border that half the country doesn't want to address... Nothing is more frustrating than seeing people comparing us to say Australia or England....ummmm, they're F'ing ISLANDS and neither are currently experiencing the porous border problems we have been and still are.

We have made so many multi-Millionaires and a BILLIONAIRE (Sinaloa) out of the narcotics trade business and now y'all want to make more by beefing up/banning/etc.. firearm laws that will inevitably produce another gold mine product for those scumbags?

terminus est, kangasj and Britt like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

He's Sunny 2.0, :D

14. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

Good for you. Name calling is the method of every smart guy :). Let’s wait and see what our clown and chief would do.

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Now, how could you go into N.Korea AFTER it is destroyed by nuclear weapons???:confused: You see?? This is how irrational you mind is, you're not even thinking your statements through before you post them.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It's not name-calling when it's simply stating a fact. I notice you have no actual retort. You were wrong. You have been wrong. You continue to be wrong. Therefore, you are a moron. See? Factual statement, not just name-calling.

And I'll point out the "smart guy" name-calling that you couldn't even get right. He would be the Clown in Chief. Hypocritical moron.

Rebel635, BHP41 and kangasj like this.
  17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I don't feel restricting guns beyond their current levels of restrictions would effectively change anything. If deranged morons want to do something, they'll find a way.
    Oklahoma City's bombing and the bombing at the Boston Marathon prove that. Guns had absolutely nothing to do with those. The kids at Columbine had guns, but they also had propane tanks they were using to create explosions that killed kids, too.

This asshole, given the fact that he was an intelligent guy (retired accountant), would have found a way to kill and injure others for whatever reason he was motivated to do this.

I sincerely don't know what the fuck is wrong with people, anymore. Why is the world becoming such a shit show?

As much as I enjoy the usual debate here off and on, I'm kind of embarrassed for you all that made this a political and/or racial thing. People fucking died yesterday for no other reason than an asshole decided to kill them. They will investigate every detail, but in the end, we will learn nothing more than this guy is an asshole...but the world is a safer place because he's a dead asshole. He can't harm anyone else. So that makes him a good dead asshole in my opinion.

RIP to the victims that died, I hope the survivors recover quickly and somehow resume their lives.

If I was Jason Aldean, I'm not sure if I would be able to take the stage again.

jase likes this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If you think about it, there are more people in the world now than there has ever been. And we're all over stimulated, constantly bombarded by powers trying to divide us, constantly pressured by the need to make more money and buy more stuff, and poisoned with any manner of chemicals and drugs. The world is a bit of a messed up place. Even so, the mortality rate is quite a bit lower than it used to be. I'll trade occasional shootings for not having the near constant threat of disease, starvation, or being eaten.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. Chasbro

Chasbro Well-Known Member

I was watching some kind of abc news report today and if I remember correctly they said the shooter once filed a lawsuit against Mandalay Bay. But then they said it was settled out of court in arbitration. They seemed to dismiss it real quick and I haven't heard anything more about it from anybody. Did anybody else hear this? If true, it sounds like it could be the motive. You know Mandalay Bay is going to get sued.

20. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

How many of you guys have actually spent time in China?? Or Cuba, or Colombia. Bad scary places. I got news for you, the US is a bad scary place for lots of foreigners. I've meet a lot of people (mostly uneducated) traveling that think as soon as they step off the plane there is going to be a blood/crip war and they are going to get shot in a drive by. Everybody in America has guns, right? Every country in the world has issues, now more than ever. But I can't think of any other country in the world where their own born and raised citizens go on mass killing sprees now what seems to be on a regular basis, also involving children. Instead of looking at or blaming other countries, realize the problem is here. I left in 2005, saw the direction this country was heading. Instead of watching CNN or FOX news all day bitching, getting worked up over things you can't change and never will, I just left, but back for 4 months now, do some track days and I'm out! Thank you America for nice road racing courses!

samizx7 likes this.