Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Has it occurred to you to not do this?

While certainly true in general, there are quite a few nations that are significantly less violent that we are.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Pol Pot 1-3 mil in a country of less than 8 million , Idi Amin 'only' 1.2 mil out of 10 million

4. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

I totally get what your saying, but I didn't do a good enough job of explaining why I omitted the Japanese body count........

It's because I don't care. I don't worry about the dead from the opposing tribe. They were the aggressor. They tied to kill us. They did kill lots of us. However many of them it took to kill before they submitted is inconsequential to me. As is the manner in which it occurred.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well the good news is that no one cares about your feelers, and our civil rights don't depend on your opinion of what they should be.

Photo, brex and kangasj like this.
  7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You are an idiot. Just a fucking idiot. Go play your fucking race games somewhere else asshole.

brex likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

At the moment. That's changing for many. Europe is slowly catching fire.
    Comparing apples to apples, the US does quite well.

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

suck a dick white devil.

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not one word of it is remotely close to viable. Good lord, I can't believe you linked that shit.

2blueYam likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In one incident? I get the point you're trying to make but how did you come up with this garbage?
    The pushback starts when people claim to know for a fact how many were "saved."
    See, at least, that's honest.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well, I don't pretend to offer any actual amount or count of how many were saved. Just going by what it would have taken to undertake an actual amphibious invasion and going by what I have read leave me to believe without question that ultimatly lives were saved. How many? No idea.

"If there’s even one thing we can do, if there’s just one life we can save—we've got an obligation to try.”:D

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Fuck off cunt.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Point.
    Counter point.
    :crackup:

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well, you think wrong. Violent crime is down over 50% in the last 20 years. But I encourage you to NOT take my word for it. Go the the FBI website and download the data for yourself.

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

gixxerreese and Lawn Dart like this.
  19. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Millions.

"In fact, the casualties from the U.S. strategic conventional bombing campaign greatly eclipsed the number of individuals who died from the atomic bombings. The March 1945 firebombing of Tokyo alone killed some120,000 Japanese. A ground invasion would have resulted in nearly immeasurable more casualties. As one scholar who studied the U.S. invasion plan, Operation Downfall, notes: “depending on the degree to which Japanese civilians resisted the invasion, estimates ran into the millions for Allied casualties and tens of millions for Japanese casualties.”

https://thediplomat.com/2014/08/how-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-saved-millions-of-lives/

20. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

I know these percentage and I am not dispiting it. I am saying the trend could and will change. The political atmosphere , immigration, religions , failure of the American experiment might be the causes of that change. I hope I am wrong. As you see the Extrem views are taken over here and abroad.