Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yup. Denigrating China as not being an advanced country definitely highlights American chauvinism. I think our disdain and lack of respect for the cunning and intelligence of our enemies will be America's ultimate undoing.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What war was Mao fighting and what war was Stalin fighting when he had his first 10 million or so people killed during the 30's?

tiggen and sheepofblue like this.
  3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You just rendered anything else you say as not worth reading.

Anyone who does not understand the number of lives that dropping those bombs on Japan saved really needs to return to the well of knowledge and drink deeply.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

You just doubled down for the second time. This is awesome. :bow:

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Well what are you doing here? Better get started...go save freedom.

6. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

Lol. Tell that to the people that died.

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm not a right wing propagandist. They have people for that. I'm just disappointed that they suck at their jobs compared to the left. I'll give the lefties that one. They do excel at the art of propaganda and emotional manipulation. The right needs to get smart and star throwing some money at the really skilled shit stirrers to get them to come to our side. Not like they have principles, they'll change opinions for the right coin. :D

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I have a russian one manufactured in 1937. Im going out on a limb and saying 1/4 of mine have done so.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You say that like it's a bad thing?

10. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Exactly. That also doesn't ignore that it was atrocious, and one the lowest moments in all of human history.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again the important thing is being able to tell this to more people.
    People who lived and didn't die as a result of all the lives saved by using the bomb.
    We all know how many people died. That's a given. It's about all the lives that were saved. Duh.

12. samizx7

So peaceful. The world is much better place by the actions of America. USA USA USA.

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Didn’t you say “I’m done” on page 6?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

About 200,000 of them. I'm telling you that because I know you can't read.

200,000 of the roughly 50,000,000 who died in WWII, or 0.4%. Get it?

Believe it or not, the rest of the world was pretty savage in that war too...

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Why did the US get involved in that war anyway? Imperialism? Land grab? Ethnic cleansing? I don't remember. Enlighten me.

16. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

FTFY. And that's exactly why it was done. One action accomplished multiple objectives. It was harsh, cruel and even argued that it was overwhelmingly exaggerated, but it was extremely effective. It saved American lives. Period.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Motivation is simple he was a monster. They exist amongst sadly and the media will talk mental and blah blah blah but monster. Not the first example of one either.

I don't lump monsters with terrorists as terrorists tend to have a reason such as world domination by islam or other nonsense. Monsters are just that and the rational should not be able to be understood or you are to close to one yourself. Examples are Manson and Dahmer. Oh and yes sweatypants in this country the majority are white males though it is not exclusive to race nor gender.

18. samizx7

USA USA USA. I am enlightened. The most peaceful people loving country in the world.

19. Fonda Dix

Honestly, fuck them. The Japanese got what they deserved.

20. Fonda Dix

Nope, many hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of Japanese lives were saved as well. America killed far fewer Japanese in those bombings than they would have in a ground war in Japan. As far as I am concerned, we did them a favor and spared them a fate much, much worse.