1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap game of thrones!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jun 3, 2013.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

This is one series where non-verbal communication is dissected nearly more than verbal. I listen to the Entertainment Weekly Podcast regarding GoT. (Side bar-if you know of a better one, please let me know, as the main host for EW GoT kinda gags my ass with his over the top fake emotions and speaking demeanor). The podcast spends a lot of time noting who was staring at who, or what facial expression they had. They went on recently with how Sansa looked at Arrya disapprovingly when she sparred with Brianne, or each time someone spooks Littlefinger, such as noting the raven tweets that the Maester kept.

2. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I too am curious about the White Walker's real purpose other than just killing everyone for the fun of it...maybe the dead are just as hell bent on ruling everything too. Can't imagine any of the dragons become White Walkers. I swear Jamie knows how batshit crazy his sister is...can't believe she is in a family way...isn't there something about a family member killing her? May be she dies in child birth?

3. sowega

sowega #710

Binge Mode on theringer.com is great. Two genuinely smart, funny people with encyclopedic knowledge of the books and real affection for the show. This summer, they did a show for every episode of the tv show, and have been doing one a week for the new season.

DrA5 likes this.
  4. roxychic46

roxychic46 Well-Known Member

I came across a post on FB last week breaking down what will happen for the remainder of Season 7. I was a little skeptic when i read it...but he was dead on with last nights episode. Of course this was the same time news came out about someone hacking into HBO. I wish I would have saved the page, but I can't wait for the next two episodes!

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think she saw it.

Did anyone else yell "that's your cousin, bro" when Jon touched Drogon? :D

6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

7. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I'm starting to get that feeling as well. Having her die in childbirth is a way to fulfill the "little brother" portion of her prophecy quite well. It would be perfect karma if she lasted just long enough to see that the child is a dwarf.

casjoker likes this.
  8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Agreed, the Ringer content on GoT is the best out there. They do a live Twitter show after each episode called Talk the Thrones with a guest, T-Pain was on it this week and was very funny.

9. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

maggie the frog (a witch in the books) tells her her fortune. she has been right on every prophecy so far. and she said that cersei would die at the hand of her brother.

in the books, cersei believes this will be Tyrion. the fan communities all seem to be hoping for Jamie to hold the knife.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Two more things I forgot to mention:

Travel times have improved significantly this season. Holy crap, they seems to be crossing countries from one scene to the next.
    Jon Snow quickly learned that you don't tell someone that their child is ugly even if it's true. That was some nasty look his auntie gave him when he fails to acknowledge his cousin's good looks. :crackup:

11. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I caught up, took me 12 days to watch from the start.
    Very well written show, that's all I got.
    Season 4 was my favorite, and the badass fight scene in season 7 was good.

I'll leave it anudder few year and binge it again.

12. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I'd watch this Sunday. Just sayin'.

13. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

:stupid::beer:

14. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Were you weak like me and watch the leaked episode? :D

15. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Cersei isn't preggo...it's a ploy to keep Jamie in control...he'll kill her when he finds out. And Jon Snow is the only one to survive the trek beyond the wall. Just my guesses :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Nope.

However, please be a good boy and refrain from posting any tasty bits in here until after the scheduled airing.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Not sure whether this is a disaster for HBO or they orchestrated it to add hype?

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

This ain't the walking dead. Viewership isn't dropping like a Headman's axe. :D

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I have zero desire to watch any hacked/leaked content. I enjoy looking forward to Sun night with the wife and son. :)

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Did you cover his eyes when Missandei got her tits out? :D