First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

On another note.
    How does everyone on here know about his trip to Ireland and mexico?
    Hell i dont keep up with what he had been doing.
    Where do you think i read about it?
    So how does everyone who keeps saying its irrelevant know and keep bringing up those trips?
    What does it have to do with this case then? Yet folks know about it.

Steven Isenhower #52

2. Matt Tackel

Matt Tackel New Member

I have read every page of every document in CM's case, it is all very disturbing and very sad. However, it never makes mention of any of the people he went to Ireland or Mexico with being in any way shape or form associated with his actions. Bringing it up in relation to those people was and is just a way for Peyton to troll. I never said CM pursued a minor across state lines, as has already been stated in this post, the FBI is not only involved with cross state crimes... The FBI was running a sting, monitoring craigslist (internet based crimes are one of the FBI's largest focuses, you would know this if you did an ounce of research rather than just bashing blindly) The FBI sting caught up CM, and several others as well, CM is just the only one you know about and see so you choose to act like they went after him specifically just because he is CM. You can continue to play the victim, you obviously truly feel you are, however that does not make it true.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well this thread has come back to life...

4. caferace

caferace No.

Not life so much as a Walking Dead : Lawyers Edition.

-jim

panthercity and Yzasserina like this.
  5. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

FBI investigates because the internet is and relates to interstate commerce, therefore falling under federal control. It's a BS excuse but that's what the federal government does to get its hands into anything it can, they just claim it effects or relates to interstate commerce.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Doesn't the CMRA have their own forum to $hit in?

scottn likes this.
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It got shit up to the point that they closed it...

8. TZ250lover

TZ250lover Well-Known Member

I am ok with the FBI going after child molesters anyplace and anytime.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can someone do up a guide to who is who and on what side of this cluster f@ck? Getting harder to follow along with anything less than full attention.

In Your Corner likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Basically the only thing that changes are the new first-time, anonymous CMRA member posters who just randomly stumble acrross this thread and are compelled to defend the CMRA BOD and their actions. Other than this everything is pretty much the same.

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, on and off we get texas people registering like crazy. Shit, even more of them than Indian and Pakistani spammers. Texan wave attacks and shit.

See, I lost track of who is the BOD, the supporters, the attackers and the lawyers (that have yet to be killed). Hell, I don't even know who the guy they are accusing of the children thing.

12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

This thread needs a flowchart.

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the next season of True Detective. You've got no idea what's going on until the last episode

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Where the hell is the I'm with stupid smiley when you need it. :rolleyes:

Mods, who are the new members now posting in this thread. Texas based?

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Just read this o_O

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The ones I've paid attention to, yes.

16. David B

David B Member

I am TX-based. Good chance that people interested in this thread are largely TX-based I'd guess since all about happenings there. Is that okay or is this a non-TX message board?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

At this point the monkey has already taken the dump and thrown it at the tourists. :D

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

David B said: ↑

While you're here.......

So what are the baseless implications you are speaking of?
    Why do you think the FBI got involved? And if it was a result of an international aspect, what does it say about the rest of the the parties involved?
    And what else might the FBI be looking into, now that they are or have been involved?

Come on man, since you seem to know so much and you're from Texass.

VFR#52 likes this.
  19. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

That's pretty vile to continue to try to tie other parties to the acts of this individual. Additionally...it may also be flirting with a civil suit. It's all fun and games until you harm innocent people with allegations of aiding and abetting the abuse of children. It's not to late to walk it back...it's not funny anymore.

scottn and panthercity like this.
  20. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

It's in the court docs gumshoe.

David B likes this.