1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairlife

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Hawaiian. HAHA

If I didn't know better, I'd swear someone from Alabama came up with it.

I grew up on the stuff, as well as fried boloney (bologna) and vienna sausages... Once I was old enough to choose, I saw the error of our ways. :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hawaiians no joke love Spam.

Spam is actually good stuff, vienna sausages not so much. Fried good bologna is good too.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You don't know better. It was invented by Hormel in 1937 but became hugely popular during WWII. That popularity never really died down in Hawaii. They LOVE the stuff.

4. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

What he said.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey now, we're talking about important protein delivery methods now, not that silly fake milk. :D

6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Thanks, Cliffy.

When one uses the phrase, "If I didn't know better..." it means that they know what they're about to say isn't true.

rd400racer likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]

8. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

On a Russia trip many years ago, an old Russian woman recounting the WWII days summed it up like this: "SPAM is life".

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Whos this guy??

10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Having 2 boys, 15 & 16, who are very active in sports, you can imaging how much milk we go through each week. I'd have to take out a 2nd mortgage to buy this stuff, most likely.

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Are you the "Broome" of TV shows?

12. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

No that was a jab at Broome lol :D

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Chris if you really need to up your protein intake that much I know a way you could make a little cash on the side. NTTATWWT

And no not me

14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I swear my son by himself puts away a half gallon a day. At one point we were easily going through a gallon at least every two days. And it sure as hell wasn't that sissy crap. I'm talking whole blooded American milk, dammit!

15. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

There is a similarity between them though.:D

cajun636 likes this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yeah I was on the Fairlife bandwagon for a while then I realized its just marketing bs.

Switched to my local producer and line their pockets instead. T.G. Lee FTW.

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

F a fridge. Think big! How 'bout a walk in cold room?

18. I don't know how it can be "marketing BS". Unless you are referring to the keywords like "ultra filtered" and that shit. I don't give a damn about that anyway.

I do like the fact that one glass has almost 30g of protein, and it tastes good.

I take in ~250-275g of protein a day; this milk makes it a lil easier.

19. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Just so I understand, you drink two servings as one glass? I read somewhere (scientific and everything) that the body can't process more than 20g of protein per meal (so every two hours or so), and anything over 20g was stored as fat, regardless of workout and such. Anything you can add to counter that info I read?

sharkattack likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is that the one I awakened your dumb ass to? :D