1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Cut me some slack. I am not very bright and it was the best insult I could think of at the time.:D

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

ok, whatever say.

3. jase

So as the owner of this site. When you have critics, you take on each and everyone of them with insults?

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not all the time. :D
    But to your point. I like Mongos approach to those who come on here and complain and critIzize and bitch about an event or perceived wrong but never addressed it with him directly or at the track. Sometimes I really do question whether they even want any resolution and are only doing it to bitch about something after the fact while bringing attention to themselves. So I don't have a problem with how Mongo replys with these types of situations. Certain actions deserve certain types of responses.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Quite often I do. And people whine about it.

kangasj likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He doesn't own the site.

7. jase

So I can understand why you agree with the way Trump handles critics.

8. pickled egg

And he understands why you whine about it.

9. jase

Trump cant handle criticism. It's not just the media. At some point when is he going to stop blaming the media? At some point he has to stop blaming others.

Just like you guys bitched about Obama, I now get to bitch about Trump. :Poke::Poke:.
    And if you dont like it, :moon:

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Actually, he is a giant middle finger from middle America to the establishment elitists whose misguided policies they are forced to finance. It is hard for a middle finger to project a lot of decorum.

BHP41 and MotoGP1199 like this.
  11. jase

This is how you guys treat your wifes?
    Is this how you want your daughters treated?

Attached Files:

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

If you are hoping things are going to change with this, I'm afraid your in for a long 7.5 years. I don't think Trumpis blaming the media rather he is reacting to their own bed that they have made. The media created this dynamic. Not the other way around. The media should be held accountable and called out for their deplorable behavior.

Where is the outrage when Obama did nothing but blame others while taking zero accountability for his failed policies and lies. :Poke: Why are you holding Trump to a double standard.

13. pickled egg

Bitch all you want.

That's what bitches do. :Poke:

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A photo that is too small to view with zero context as to the situation? Wow, you got a real gem there, crucify him.

MotoGP1199, kangasj and Focker like this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

If only Oboma had a son. :crackup:

16. pickled egg

Is it a picture of Sasquatch? Nessie? The second shooter on the grassy knoll?

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I have tried my best to teach my daughter to value herself and waste no time with a man who does not see her value. Fortunately, Trump asked to be my president and not my son in law.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Gapman's AFF Contribution

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Once again, you are holding Trump to a different standard than you held Obama. I believe that you were one of the people that defended King Barry when he blamed Bush for everything that was wrong during his time as President. Obama always blamed others for failure and took personal credit for any successes

20. jase

Takes one to know one, Bitch! :Poke: