1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I wonder who would wreck who first?

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Be cool to see Bottas steal the title.

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Anybody but Hamilton fer f@cks sakes.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm going to add Vettel to that list, with all his recent whining.

cpettit likes this.
  5. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Hamilton losing the Championship to his teammate two years in a row would be awesome.

Razr, tiggen, MikeR and 1 other person like this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

F1 Live London. I can't blame Lewis for not going. This music group is ghastly. Are they going to show some cars or something else?

The comments are hilarious though.

"Charlie Blackflag this"
    "GP2 entertainment"
    "Box Box!"
    "Whoever booked this garbage needs to be shot"

Wow lol!

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Vettel must be under A LOT of pressure at Ferrari to win the driver's championship this year. I was starting to warm up to him, too, but yeah, he's a douchebag, along with Alonso and Hamilton.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nico looks happy. Funny they lost his trophy in the mail lol.

9. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Yeah, but there is still no debating who the faster driver was. LH has had a bit of bad luck in these last 2 years. I like seeing more than one team winning, I just wish it wasn't Vettel or Ferrari that was the challenger.

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

They're all douchebag whiners. Bottas winning would be awesome though.

11. Crybaby™

I wouldn't mind other than LH will not be happy and possibly do something stupid. I don't need him to be any more of a DB than he already is since he's my favorite at this point. FYI, I've liked him since he was putting Alonso in his place in his early years.

As for Bottas, he can't be a DB because he has no emotion. Damn Fins. Maybe later in life he can loosen up like Kimi

12. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

13. Crybaby™

Probably not the best visual, but on the other hand, I can see him wanting to get out of the media circus at his home GP. Dude isn't having the best luck right now and probably doesn't want to answer the same questions again and again. Especially when they are probably around the topic of the car letting him down, not his driving skills. You get just a little upset and show even a remote disdain for the team and he'd get a talking to by the Germans.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm guessing it was more of a FU to the organizers not the fans.

15. Crybaby™

Just watched last weekends race delayed and case is closed. Vettel is the biggest of whiney bitches. Asking about a Botas jump start and then again later when he didn't hear back. WTF. You got owned off the start go race for the win instead of wanting it given to you. Punk A$$ Bitch

Razr and cpettit like this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Is this the last F1 race at Silverstone? It's an enormous money loss every year.

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I hope not, it's a fast track! Not many left where they can go flat out for corners in a row.

18. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Perhaps, but I've never been a fan of this track. I cannot for the life of me get around it in my head.

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Break it up into two parts and it works.

20. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Have you tried the Ben Spies Method for learning tracks? :beer:

Razr likes this.