1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living abroad

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jun 29, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Personal experience?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't need to live in the desert to know that once you shit into a hole, that spot is taken.

p.s. Vapoorize is a scam.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Pro Tip: That is not living there.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. caferace

caferace No.

Doesn't work that way. Crap ten times, make sure the prevailing wind is downstream, pour in a cup of gas and light that chit on fire. Ashes in minutes.

None of this is rocket science. You just have o be ready for different. Now when it comes to taking a leak? Anywhere is good. It's desert. Nothing gets saturated.

-jim

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. caferace

caferace No.

Our Parisian Father is a desert Nubian at heart.

-jim

6. Me too. The apartment Lovette had on Redondo Beach didn't have AC. I couldn't figure it out.

I was like, "is it broken?". She'd be like "it doesn't have one". I'm like "did somebody steal it?"...."Nope, it just doesn't have one"..."did it fall out?"..."Nope, it just doesn't have one". Haha.

I kept looking for the controller box. It had one, but it just did heat. Because of the cool wind from the beach, none of those buildings have AC. Once you get inland and not actually on the beach, they have AC. But none on the beach.

I didn't like it. I want AC.

Funkm05 likes this.
  7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

F THAT! That would be the least of my concerns. What about a bite to his neckidd ass while he's dropping dueces? Who's gonna suck the poison out? :Puke:

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's the desert, not the rainforest. :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd build an outhouse myself, or at least a bench of some sort. Some things need to be comfortable :D

caferace likes this.
  10. caferace

caferace No.

I have both a EpiPen and a sharp knife. Not my first rodeo.

Dimes to Dollars my "fridge" is stocked better than Metalhead. :D

20170707_110346028.jpg

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bet MH has ice in his.

418 likes this.
  12. speedluvn

WTF Papa! You don't watch the Smithsonian channel? scorpions, venomous snakes and other yet to be discovered shyt hangs out in the dessert. And let's not discuss the cartels that could possibly be hanging out in that desert-like environment.

13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well that you do not have any of that crappy, hipster PBR in there, you win.

caferace likes this.
  14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Have you considered Puerto Rico and its minor islands?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

15. caferace

caferace No.

There's two thirty pound blocks hiding under that, and a third in another cooler.

-jim

16. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

You're a good customer in my world.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do they shoot their customers?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm just saying it's a lot harder for them to sneak up on you in the desert. I'm assuming that you took a look around before digging your personal toilet.

19. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Considering that they are about bankrupt, he could probably buy the whole thing. :D Chaotic Island, has a nice ring to it.

20. speedluvn

Only the unruly and greedy customers.