1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I aint asking you for anything but that fat tax check every year so we can use your money to kill the bad guys. Then you can be free to keep making the dough to pay that tax check again. Yin. Yang. And shit. :flag:

2. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

The Land of Opportunity right here. Pretty sure they have wifi too

[​IMG]

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...they could make due with NarrowFi. On the plus side, solar panels would be very effective for them.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Haha....educate yourself on the 'vetting process' then come back to the table.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've done so - and you are still not answering the question.

Come on, one single eentsy weentsy person who said we should let in masses of refugees with no vetting at all. You know, like you said is happening all over the place. Just one.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I love how you keep adding vocabulary to my supposed comments.....so I said happening all over the place now? :crackup: Is this a joke, are you doing a Dung impersonation?

Clearly, you're one of those people who need to be led by hand so let's try it this way.....baby steps.

Are you under the impression the vetting process is completely intact in all Middle East nations? YES or NO?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You said in this very country so I did make an assumption you meant all over the country. Even though you've yet to find anyone who said it in even a tiny portion of the country. Sorry about that.

Don't care about the middle east. You said Americans in this very country.

Here, I'll quote it again since you seem to have forgotten the other dozen times or so I've posted your own words....

"Dude, we have AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers"

Now in bold for your reading comprehension! :crackup:

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    jase likes this.
  8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Good Lord, you're proving to be as ignorant as the Katy Perry's of the world, calling for no barriers, no borders.

Again, you're skirting my simple question which only supports my position that you, in fact, do not understand how vetting works.

In short, 'vetting' is a multi-layered process that requires the government from the host nation AND the foreign nation to exchange Intel about said refugees. THAT PROCESS is broken in various countries, I named two earlier as examples.

Fast forward to this Admin taking a position and some time to remedy that problem PLUS the lamenting from Democrat politicians and their supporters and you have IMHO, Americans who want to continue with the status quo of a having FAULTY vetting process continue.

Again....VETTING is NOT a one-step process that is ONLY performed by US employees on US.gov computers.......are you still lost Sean??? :rolleyes:

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Here's an excerpt from an article that supports what I'm saying about the process being questionable.

Administration officials have acknowledged that checking the accuracy or authenticity of documents provided by refugee applicants against foreign government records can be especially difficult involving countries that don’t cooperate with the U.S. government, such as Syria. It can also complicate U.S. efforts to check foreign government records for local arrests or lesser bureaucratic interactions, such as bank records, business licenses or civil filings. “We do the best we can with the information we have,” one U.S. official said.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-does-the-refugee-vetting-process-work/

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not answering any question that has nothing remotely to do with what you said or with what I asked. You said it, now back it up.

Vetting is indeed a multi level process that takes place in many places. I posted about that earlier.

However, you said something entirely different, you said - "Dude, we have AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers"

So, where are these Americans?

I am not asking about the vetting process itself. I am not asking about other countries. I am asking you to find me even one single person who has said what you posted people are saying. Just one...

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

None of that has anything to do with "Dude, we have AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers"

By the way - I posted a lot of links to how the process works earlier in the thread. ;)

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Obviously bold isn't working, italics next? How about both bold AND italics!

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL, if you say so Sean. I knew I'd be wasting my time with you. ;)

Ummm pretty sure the quotes are ALWAYS in italics....see this is what I'm talking about, you're day drunk again.

So how long are you going to argue about the italics now....2-3 pages?

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're really going to make the argument that Europe advanced because they had less religion?
    Where and how did that work, exactly?
    Btw, have you seen the cathedrals over there?
    Sorry, it isn't religion in general that is the problem, it is Islam specifically.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not talking about the quoted post I'm replying to but about your words that started my one and only single little question that you continually refuse to answer.

This to be exact - Dude, we have AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers

Maybe doing all the things and changing it to blue will help :crackup:

So, now we're clear on what YOU actually said (yes, I'm laughing at that because you'll ignore it once again)...

Who are these people and where did that say such a thing?

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Which part do you think I'm ignoring? :confused:

Again, baby steps since YOU keep quoting that sentence...

Are you ALSO seriously going to play stupid that we don't have Americans opposing securing our borders??? Does that need to translated to baby talk as well?

17. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

The renaissance?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You didn't say anything about securing our borders, that is a different thing altogether (yes I know vetting is part of security but that's not remotely related to what you said or what I asked).

I'm not sure what baby steps you're trying to take as every step you've made is to ignore what you said altogether. Which is why I keep quoting it.

Still can't find even one? You could admit you were wrong and that no one has ever said we should allow masses of refugees with no vetting. But we both know better don't we?

:crackup:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude, we have AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, it doesn't do the underline in fluoro green :(

Either way, where are the americans you said exist?